The Yell Fest

I've gone home after a day at school and I find my aunt Vicki and my aunt Cyn at our apartment. I started to get really scared because I knew what was coming next. I just didn't think it would be so soon. It's only been about 2 days since everything has gone down.

I get inside our apartment and my aunt Vicki tells me to start packing my bags for a little while. I want to ask why but I'm broken inside. I start to regret what I've done. I shouldn't have told anybody because it seems like I just made everything worse. My heart is broken in half inside of my body. I don't know how my mom is feeling right now but I know it's not good. Nothing will ever be the same this day forward, at least that's what I think.

After I packed some of my bags, my aunt Cyn says that I'm going with her for a little bit. I start to think about why I would go with her since she works. Well, my aunt Vicki works too so I don't know what's going to happen. I sit in my aunt Cyn's car for a little bit, while they are still talking to my mom about things. I was scared out of my mind. All I could hear was my aunt Vicki yelling at my mom. My aunt Cyn talks kind of loud too but I couldn't really hear her over my aunt Vicki.

Soon after that, my aunt Cyn comes over to her car and gets into it. We left to her house right after that. I don't really remember everything else that happened that day. But that was one of the worst days of my life.