Mom?!

BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH........shitty stories. Umm Ive been wanting to do this for a while... and recently got encouraged to do it so now I is here

Btw LivyLexy animelover2067
Zixxin thx for encouraging meeeeeh

Now to le storyyyy

Midoriya Izukus POV

Today is the day of the entrance exam! I just finished training with All Might, but I still had a lot left to do to get ready! "Bye All Might! Have a good day!!" I shout, running past him, my feet hitting the pavement as I run towards my house.

"Bye young Midoriya! Be safe!" he yells after me.

But the entrance exam is the first obstacle to being a hero! Well, you could do another hero school... but still! This is the best one in the whole world! The prestigious school, UA high!

As I'm running, the wind hitting my face, I get a bad feeling in my stomach. As if something bad is going to happen today. Maybe...the exam? I brush the feeling off, wanting not to feel doubt about my performance in the exam later.

Once I get home, I ask my mom if we could have my favorite breakfest; Waffles. Just thinking of them leaves my stomach growling and my mouth watering.

She agrees with a smile, and gets to work. I race up the stairs to take my shower. After I'm done, I throw on a random blue tracksuit I have. I put the towel from my shower around my neck, and walk down to the kitchen to see my food being served.

She takes one look at me before racing towards me. She pulls the towel off my neck, and starts to rub any wetness from my hair. "Your'e going to catch a cold, Izu! Dry your hair better!" She scolds. I roll my eyes playfully, and say, "Yeah, yeah." with a smile.

I eat my waffles quickly, and hug my mom tightly. That bad feeling in my stomach grows stronger when I hug her. I hug her for a bit longer, appreciating  my mom for the things she does.

She kisses my left check, standing on her tip toes to do so, and says, "Good luck my little Izu! Love you!"

"I love you too mom! Thanks for breakfest, and thanks for the luck! Its helps a lot!" I dissmis the pain in my stomach as nervousness. And for some reason, I get the feeling to do something with my mom, like a selfie or something.

"Hey, mom? This is really random, but c-can I take a picture with y-you?" I say, checks getting a bit red from emberassment.

"Oh sure you can! But afterwards you need to get going! Look at the time! 7:36! The exam starts at 8:00!"

"Ok! Thanks, Ill hurry!" I say less embarressed. I put my arm around her shoulder, and raise the phone up to get a good angle in the picture. I take the photo, and its practically blinding, with our smiles combined.

"Ok, bye mom! Love you!" I give her one last hug, and walk out the door. Before I shut it, she says, "Love you too!"

And I start on my journey to UA- crap, I forgot my shoes! I rush inside, startling my mom half to death, and simply say, "Forgot my shoes!" before laughing nervously. She smiles at my clumsiness, and responds sarcastically with, "Yeah. You probably are going to need those." I roll my eyes yet again, and respond for the second time with, "Yeah, yeah."

I lace up my red shoes, and say, "Ok, for real now, bye! Love you!"

"Bye love you too!" She replies, now laughing.