UA

Midoriya Izukus POV

All Might ended up paying for the costs of everything i was worried about, and he dropped me off at school. I told him that i was doing fine on my own, but he insisted. Though, when he dropped me off at school he didn't show me where my classroom was.

So currently, I'm wondering around school, attempting to get even a clue to the whereabouts of it.  I eventually come into the view of this guy with blonde hair and a conceited smile. He didn't notice me until i nervously walked up to him. "U-um, sorry to bother you," He looked up and his purple eyes softened. "B-but do you know where c-class 1-A is?" 

At the exact moment I said 'Class 1-A', all the kindness in his eyes disappeared and that smug look on his face reappeared. "Class 1-A, huh? You all must think you're all that, right? you are all self centered bastards that don't give a shit about anyone but yourself." 

I was taken aback, he seemed so nice at first. "W-what do you mean?"

"I mean, you are just a lowlife who has a flashy quirk." He took a step closer. "Oh hey, aren't you that kids who's mom dies? I bet she was so suicidal because of your existence, that she hired someone to kill herself for her." He snickered.

I was so mad and angry that i didn't notice anything other than this blonde guys face. I didn't notice the small amount of people gather around us. I attempt to calm down by taking deep breaths, but then again, I don't want to calm down. But i have too.

So, I muster up all the sarcasm in me to say, "Well Mr. I-didn't-get-into-the-hero-course-so-imma-be-a-bitch-about-it, I hope you have a fulfilling life that leads up to a horrible, gruesome, death. I don't know you, but if you wanna make assumptions about my lovely mother, then i'm pretty sure your mom probably gave up on you once she realized you had a stick up your narcissistic ass." I take a deep breath before continuing. "Bye whoever you are, see you in hell." Then I walk away. I hope that was a good enough come-back.

I end up finding my class a minute before the bell, so they all were there. I must've had a angry expression on my face, cause everyone stared at me confused. So I changed the angry expression to a happy one, and they eventually went back to their conversations. I walked to the only seat left in class, which was behind a very famil- KACCHAN? Oh god. I haven't seen him since we shared the same house. I haven't talked to him, or anything. Its going to be so awkward ugh.

As I go to sit, the tall boy from the entrance exam walked up to me and asked why I was so late.

"Uh, s-sorry but I think you read the clock wrong. I'm on time for c-class." I protest. 

"As UA students, I would expect everyone to be in class, seated, five minutes before the bell-"

"Oh my god, shut up." I turn and look at a man in a yellow sleeping bag...?

"Yo, were going to the field. Get these on and stop gawking at me like I took a dump on your moms head." (please tell me at least someone got the reference I'm obsessed with the movie)

~Skip the training shit yall already know wut happens~

I finally get back home, I think about eating oatmeal for a split second before I remember. I have to look perfect for my new job. Though, not eating in general would be horrendous. Ill have to eat, but it'll have to be healthy.

Ugh, I'm not going to have it easy for a long while, aren't I?

I walk to the bar, sweating nervously, and I push open the door. I look up to see the same receptionist smiling at a customer paying to get in. Once he left, she walked up to me. 

"Why was All Might at your house?" she immediately asked. 

"W-well, uh, y-you see, igotoUAandhewastellingmeabouthowineededtobuymyuniformandstuff..."

She gives me a confused look, then not even a second later, shes shocked.

"Wait, you go to UA?"

"Y-yeah."

"Well, then your a very special someone! I wish you a lot of luck at your school! But just because you to UA, doesn't mean this job will be any easier." she gets a mischievous look in her eye.

And as if I've been challenged, without a stutter, I say, 

"Give me your best shot."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Holy shit Ive been gone a long while. I started this chap a month ago and didnt rlly finish it. But welp schools out and Ill probably type more so yey. Love you guys sorry Ive literally been gone for forever, but im so fucking tired i can barely see, Bai wuv uuuuuuuuuuuu

~unedited~

~811 words~