Midoriya?

All Mights POV

He thinks hes to fat?

"Oh course he couldn't pick me up before, I'm to fat."

Young Midoriya might've thought he said that in his head, but in reality he said it out loud. Why would he think hes to fat? If anything, hes to skinny. I should make him something to eat, just in case if hes starving himself. I don't see how he could be starving himself though, maybe its teenager stuff. Though, I never dealt with this as a kid...

I dunno, Ill go look in the cabinets for something. I walk into the kitchen just to remember the vomit in the middle of the floor. I sigh as I look for the mop, yet i cant find it. I walk into the living room, curious if its somewhere in there. I look in what seems to be Midoriyas room, because it has all sorts of my merch everywhere. I see another room next to his and open the door. What I see shocks me.

There's a shrine in the middle of the empty room. I walk closer to the shrine to see whos it is.

"Young Midoriya... Why haven't you told me?" I whisper before getting down on my knees to pay my respects to Inko Midoriya. After I'm done, I knock on the bathroom door. "Midoriya?"

Izuku Midoriyas POV

I wash myself for the second time today. God, I'm such a loser. I need to grow up. I'm sitting in a tub of water drawn from All Might. He helped me do so many things. Why cant I do something on my own for once? I sigh and step out of the water. Before All Might left the bathroom, he set out a towel and some clothes for me.

I dry off, and get dressed. Just before I open the bathroom door, I hear a knock from the other side. "Midoriya?" I hear All Might say.

I open the door to see him with tears in his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked before hugging me. "A-All Might? What do y-you mean?" I ask genuinely confused. There's so many things I haven't told him.

"Your mother..." he says gently, still hugging me.

"All Might." I say blankly, not comprehending whats happening. But I soon collapse in his arms sobbing. 

"When did this all happen?" he questioned,  "A f-few weeks ago..." I respond.

"All Might? Why did you come here?" I ask once I calmed down. "Well, I was going to ask you about the payment for UA, and why you were so late. But now I understand why..." he says the last part a bit softer. 

"Do you need help with the money?" He asks, and I slowly nod. "Do you need someone to live with?" 

"No. I'm fine here. I just need money for UA. I need to get a job, that's all." I say, immediately backing out of his strong hold.

"When was your last meal?" he suddenly questions out of the blue. "This morning." 

"That's a lie, young Midoriya." he counters. "No it isn't-"

Knock knock

Saved by the door. "Ill get it." I say, quickly getting up, avoiding him when he called after me.

After stepping around the vomit, I open the door to reveal the receptionist from the stripper bar. I left my address like the others, just in case I would get the job or not, they needed to contact me.

"Midoriya?"

"Yes?"

And in an excited voice, she says "You got the job!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I think Imma do shorter chapters so I can update more.... Idk but here ya go. Sorry for not updating much, Im a lazy child! <3 <3 <3

~622 Words~

~Unedited~