Good Morning!

I literally just typed out around... 400 words? AND IT ALL GOT DELETED?! UGHHHHHH FUCK

That was like a month ago, I just gave up after that. lol I'm just lazy.

Midoriya Izuku POV

I followed the ladies directions, and slept. I figured I could use the sleep, since I haven't really slept in while.

Before I fell into a dreamless sleep, I kept thinking and worrying about what I'm going to do. I don't know how to exotic dance!  Hell, I cant even sway to music. 

What am I going to do...?  

Was my last thought as I finally drifted to sleep. 

~Time Skip~

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!!!!

I woke up with a start, what if the person who killed my mother is here for me?! I soon realized it was just my alarm I set the night before. Im to paranoid these days.

I sat down at the kitchen table. I just got the bill for my uniform, hero, costume, and text books. And this isn't counting the school supplies I'm going to buy. I could probably find most the supplies in the house, but ill still have to buy some. The hero costume is $200, and the uniform is $100. Text books are $100. Supplies I don't have are probably $50. That's $450, not counting tax. I'm going to assume tax is about $20 (Idk I'm dumb) that's $470, If I round that to the easiest number to remember, than its around $500.

$500...

"Motherfucker" I curse to myself. 

I eat my breakfast silently, and check the time. Its 8:00 A.M.

Well, since I have nothing to do, I guess Ill head down to the stripper place.

~Time Skip~

I walked through the door. I probably looked confident, but I was screaming internally.

As I walked in, I saw a few others. All where woman, and two where brunettes. And the third was a red head with blue highlights. The red head walked up to me, and introduced herself. 

"Hi! I'm Aki! You're a little to young to be here, so why're you here?" She spoke with a preppy voice.

"O-Oh... I-I'm Midoriya... A-and I'm here t-to get m-money..." I stuttered out. I was definitely the youngest here, they looked like they were from 25-40 years old.

Just as Aki was about to say something else, one of the brunettes butted it.

"Yo, Aki stop pestering the youngster already. Were all here for reasons, and some might not wanna be shared." She scolded with confidence.

After Aki awkwardly went back to her original spot, and the brunette who saved me from being questioned, slightly moved forward towards me.

"Sorry bout her. Shes a little to excited to be in this place. I'm Emiko, but call me Emmie." She said whilst holding up her hand for a handshake.

I shook it, and as I opened my mouth to introduce myself, when she spoke again. 

"No need. I already know it. Midoriya, right?" She questioned.

"Y-yeah..."

I looked over to the other brunette who hasn't said a thing since I got here. Emiko- I mean Emmie followed my gaze to her.