What Job?

Receptionist POV

I walk up to the listed address, and knock on the door. The young boy we hired answered with just a towel around his waist.

"Y-Yes?" he stuttered. I smiled at this. He's my favorite out of all of them. He's a quiet, shy and closed off boy. But if you pull a few of his strings, he can be EXTREMELY seductive. He's also fucking adorable. Fight me.

I smile widely, excited to give him the news. "You got the job!" I yell, pumping a fist into the air. His jaw drops and at neck breaking speed, turns around to a big bulky man- wait. ALL MIGHT?!?

Before I had a chance to say anything else, Midoriya mumbles a quiet 'thank you' and closes the door.

Hmm that was weird... Whys the symbol of peace at this kids place?

Izuku Midoriyas POV

Thank god she left or I dunno what I would've done. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, in and out, and turn around. Once I open them, I completely forget that All Might and whatever I ate over the past day are right behind me. All Might is just staring at me with a blank expression. We stay like that for a few seconds, just wordlessly looking at each other, before he clears his throat. 

"U-uh, so you got a job already? What kind of work ya doin'?" He awkwardly says, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. I mean, that lady was dressed kind up kind of... explicit. She reminds me of the hero Midnight and her costu- nope, All Might asked you something so you gotta answer the poor man.

"I w-work as a... uhhh," I pause for a second. "a j-janitor at a uhh... library..? Yeah, a library!" I agree with myself. 

He gives me a skeptical look at first, but then it brightens. He smiles wide before saying,

"I'm so proud of you, young man."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I AM SORRY MY CHILDREN 

THE ENDING OF THIS CHAP SUCKED

IT WAS CLICHE

I RUSHED IT BC ITS 4 AM AND I GOT SHIT TO DO

AND ALSO I'M NOT DED

...yey? Idk  

i   c r a v e   d e a t h 

BUT STILL I'M SORRY AND I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR STICKIN WIT MEH

BAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII 

~unedited~