Conflicted 2

As I stayed up late into the night sitting at my desk, reading while waiting for Ming to come back to our room, I couldn't wipe the scowl on my face off. It only got deeper by the minute. When the door finally creaked opened to reveal a tired looking Ming, my scowl stayed in place.

"Kit...I missed you." He walked over to me and leaned down to plant a wet kiss on lips. Then he hugged my head to his shoulder and tangled his fingers in my hair. "I missed you." He repeated before planting another wet kiss on my cheek. "What's wrong? Why do you look so scary?" He studied my face before massaging the spot between my eyebrows, trying to undo the scowl. I pushed his hand away before speaking.

"What was that today?"

"What?" He had a curious but worried look on his face.

"The hazing. How do you expect to instill discipline in your juniors by doing your job so poorly?" I had never seen him so surprised.

"You were there? How come I didn't see you?"

"Answer my question. Do you have to do such a poor job just because you originally didn't want to do it? Forth wouldn't have asked you to do it if he thought you wouldn't be good at it. That was a disgraceful performance and I'm very disappointed in you." I pushed him away and turned back to my book. He stood over me for what seemed like minutes before he spoke.

"Kit look at me." He sounded stern, but I didn't bother with him. I don't care if he's mad that I told him the truth. "Look at me." I looked up at him this time when his voice took on a more commanding tone. My scowl dissolved into surprise when I saw the hard look on his face. The tired look he'd been wearing just moments ago seemed like it had never been there. The relax and easy going look I'd gotten used to seeing on his face was nowhere to be seen in this new demeanor.

"W-what?" I stuttered due to the shock his sudden transformation caused to my system.

"Stand up." I stood up before I could stop myself and the realization had heat crawling up from toes to my face. "Stand over there." I moved to the spot he'd pointed to in the middle of the room before I could stop myself, again. His stern, commanding and in charge attitude was doing things to me, things I refuse to acknowledge. He walked around me like a military commander inspecting a naughty soldier under his command. "What should I do with you?" I felt a shiver run up my spine as he breathed those words into my ear.

By now my face was flushed with a mix of mortification, for the way my body was reacting and, I hate to admit this, lust. This is not my kind of thing. Admittedly, I've never been in this position before but if I was into this kind of thing, I would know, right? Maybe it's because it's stupid Ming doing it or Beam infected me with something. I need to stop it before it goes too far.

"Hey, I..."

"Quiet, unless you want to be punished for being disobedient." He cut me off sternly. How disrespectful.

"You ca..."

"Strip."

"What?" I tried to scowl at him but somehow, I couldn't. I would have believed it if Ming told me my ears were steaming.

"Did I stutter?" He stopped just in front of me and peered down at my simmering face. My hands jerked up and moved to the hem of my shirt under his hard, piercing gaze. I felt blood rush to the part between my legs and my breath hitched, coming out in short gasps. What is happening to me? Am I letting this happen because I love him or am I actually enjoying it? It's probably just because I've never seen that kind of look on his face. He is bossy but always in a sneaky way. Today he was being more straight forward about his bossiness and I wasn't resisting, I couldn't resist. He was oozing manliness.

My shirt was on the floor, my hands hesitating on the drawstring of my shorts because I was wearing nothing underneath and I didn't want him to know the effect he was having on me. It's embarrassing.

Under that hard, stern, commanding and surprisingly sensual gaze, my hesitation only lasted for seconds. My shorts pooled at my feet and I tried to cover my throbbing part with my hands. I felt his hot gaze on me before I looked up to meet his eyes. I wanted to touch him but I can't unless he tells me to.

"On the bed, hands and knees." My hole twitched with anticipation as I did my mast... I mean stupid Ming's bidding. He hasn't even touched me for goodness sake, but my body was brimming with anticipation for what was to come.

I wiggled my hips when the material of his uniform brushed against my foot as he stood at the edge of the bed, between my open legs. I moaned when I felt his clothed member against my ass cheeks as he pressed his body over mine and spoke close to my ear.

"How is it? Is this demonstration good enough?" Demonstration of what? I didn't care, I just wanted him in me. His stern voice in my ear was making me leak embarrassingly. I pushed my ass back against him, moaning and wiggling, silently begging him to fill me up.

"Tell me what you want." It wasn't a question or a suggestion, it was an order. One I obeyed willingly.

"You... inside me...now." I added the now with a pleading tone while I kept wiggling against him. I could feel his hardness, proof that I wasn't the only one ready to go.

My body instantly felt cold when he pulled away from me. I looked over my shoulder when I heard rustling behind me. His clothes came off slowly, then he took his time getting the lube before coming back to where I needed him to be, between my legs.

When I felt familiar wet fingers slip through the tight ring of muscles between my ass cheeks, I let my head and shoulders drop onto the bed while I moaned in ecstasy. I pushed back against his fingers, enjoying the somewhat full feeling it was giving me. I wanted the fuller feeling though, but I had to endure this to be able to take his big girth in me.

He leaned over me and reached to tweak on my nipples. Who cares about foreplay now? Put it in for goodness sake. I screamed at him in my head even as a moan tore out of my throat. When he kissed his way from my shoulder blades to my waist, my body was wracked with pleasant shivers. My back arched when he finally pushed his member past my tight ring of muscles, all the way to the hilt.

My embarrassment flew out the window when every time he moved, he'd hit my pleasure button. I pushed back against him just as hard and fast as he pushed into me. My excited, wanton cries for more filled the room. My left hand gripped his thigh as my right hand shot between my legs but before I could rub myself to bliss, my lover pulled my hand away. "Not yet." He said between groans, not paying attention to my whimpered protest.

With my hands locked on my back, Ming pushed in faster, harder, I couldn't keep up but when my toes curled in anticipation of the pleasure flowing through my veins all the way to member. My cries increased, my back arched, and my hips trembled in delight. As my hole tightened around him in glorious release, I felt his hips spasm before he wrapped his hand around my torso and pulled my back against his firm chest. His happy groans as he shot his load into me had me moaning and reaching my hands behind me to grab his ass.

We fell onto the bed, breathing hard as we tried to catch our breaths. My toes were still curled from the pleasurable after shocks which were still going through my body like tiny electric currents. I moaned and pulled his hands onto my nipples. As he pinched and twisted them between his skillful fingers, I gave a surprise shout as I felt the after shocks bloom into large wave of pleasure which was quickly rolling over me. "Ming." I gasped his name as my body shook. It was too soon to shoot another load, but my body moved against him, urging him to move. As I lay on my side gasping, he lifted my right leg and sensuously pushed into me. My body tightened as the wave of pleasure crashed all over me even though I didn't feel anything shoot out of my member.

I felt Ming wipe me down with a wet towel as I lay dazed on the bed. When he pulled me against his body after he was done with his ministrations, I mumbled incoherently and snuggled against his warm body before drifting into sleep.

*****

TBC😊