Delirious

Slowly drifting out of sleep, I lay tiredly on my left side. I felt like I'd been sleeping for a long time but at the same time I felt super tired and for a moment, paralyzed. My body wouldn't move when I tried to move it. I heard myself groan before trying to move again. Immediately I made it onto my back, I could barely breath and my stomach looked bigger than it was when I went to bed last night. What's happening? I felt like panicking but for some reason I couldn't. I rolled onto my right side and caught Ming watching me with a smile.

"Do you want to get out of bed now or later?" Ming run his hand over my protruding belly before leaning over to place a kiss on my forehead and then on my stomach.

"Now." I needed to pee badly. By the time I rolled onto my left side again, Ming had already gotten out of bed and was standing next to my side of the bed. How did he get there so fast? Heaving and sighing heavily, I pulled myself up with Ming's help. I waddled slowly and uncomfortably, with my hands on my waist for support, to the bathroom. Such a short distance, but I was breathing like I'd just run a marathon.

Before I could reach down to pull my pants down, Ming had already pulled it down and was holding little me in his hand. I instantly turned red and tried to swat his hand away. Who says I need help peeing? How can he do something so embarrassing so easily? It doesn't matter that we've been married for a few years, there are still things which should be a mystery of sorts, like me peeing and such.

"Aw Kit, why did you hit me?" Ming rubbed his shoulder with his other hand and looked up at me.

"Let go." I said through gritted teeth.

"You haven't peed yet, or do you want to sit down?" Sit down? I smacked his shoulder again. What man pees sitting down? "Hurry up and let it flow. We've done this too many times for you to be shy now." What does he mean we've done this too many times? I don't remember letting him help me with this.

"Let go." I stated firmly. Ming sighed but let go. He didn't make a move to give me privacy either. I glared at him while I tried to reach underneath my oversized belly to help myself. I held myself in my hand but unfortunately, I couldn't aim because I couldn't see past my stomach. My face turned even redder when I noticed Ming watching me with a lifted brow and a triumphant look on his face. Even if I'm pregnant, which is impossible, my stomach shouldn't be that big. I tried again and failed miserably. Ming grabbed little me without waiting for me to tell him to. I slapped a hand across my face in embarrassment. I can't believe I need such intimate help peeing. It took me about a minute before I was able to relax and let go.

Ming washed his hands after helping me freshen up before helping me to the sink so I could brush my teeth. My stomach rumbled loudly before I was done washing my face.

"My babies are hungry." Ming laughed heartily and waited patiently until I was done before he wrapped a hand around my impossible wide waist and helped me waddle to the living room. Everything I did took more effort than I was used to. Sitting down needed a kind of skill I didn't know I had, I had to keep my back as straight as possible while I sat down. My stomach rumbled continuously until Ming brought breakfast over.

Try as I might, I couldn't find a comfortable sitting position and I eventually had to give up when I was too tired to keep trying. I took the bowl out of Ming's hand and eagerly scooped a spoonful of the steaming porridge with my spoon. A glop fell out of the spoon and onto my chest as I tried to transfer the content into my mouth. Ming was ready with a wipe, as if he expected this to happen. I was angry by the time I was done eating because I kept spilling the damned food onto my flat chest. Flat chest? Now that I think about it, how come I'm bloated like I'm pregnant? I turned to Ming but I yawned when I opened my mouth to speak.