Compeeting for love Shiro x Keith

NO ONES POV.
Keith had known for a long time that Shiro was gay. He had lived with him and his boyfriend Adam ever sense he had to leave his dad for the garrison because he couldn't afford a dorm.

Now they were finally going back to earth and Keith had grown feelings for the black paladin. He was unsure if he would even have a fighting chance for Shiro's love with Adam around. Shiro just looked so happy when hunk said," So that's it? We are going home!" It filled everyone's hearts with hope now that it was being said out loud. Shiro's eyes sparkled despite the leader trying to hide it behind his heroic mask.
As soon as everyone left to go back to their lions to sleep for the night. Keith felt something grab his arm and yank him back. Despite Keith obviously knowing he wasn't in danger from the arm. He still tensed and swung around ready to fight out of instincts. " whoa, take it easy Keith. " Shiro said as Keith turned around. ," sorry, it's just an instinct." The red paladin said as he put Away his sword that he didn't realize he had out. Sweat beaded the leaders face as a look of unease crossed his face.

SHIRO'S POV.
My hands started to shake as I realized my hand had slipped down from grasping his arm to now holding his hand. I flinched as soon as it happened and yanked my hand back. I couldn't bring myself to tell him.... He's far to young and why would he love you? The voice inside my head yelled loud enough that if it existed earth could hear it from across the universe. Somehow it went silent as Keith's sparkling eyes met mine. And some how my mask slipped seeing those beautiful violet un human eyes that could hold the galaxy. "I-I " I stammered. Keith seemed to get what I was trying to say but wanted to hear me say it. A smirk crossed him as he said," what do you want to tell me ? Oh, that you......" I sighed in defeat. "I love you Keith kogane." I said as the red paladin slightly gasped in shock now that it was said out loud. But that was quickly overpowered when Keith smashed his lips into mine with such force it almost sent me tumbling into space. The red paladin led me to his lion as an invitation hinting that he wanted me to spend the night. 😉😉.
The echo of red closing his mouth as we entered the little built in bedroom in red as it is in all the lions.
I picked up on the idea of what Keith wanted and beat him to it by pushing him on the bed and enveloping him into another passionate kiss in which he kissed back as we deepens the kiss. Keith broke the kiss only to take off his suit, giving me time to do so also. I reconnected his soft lips with mine as I tugged at the hem of his shirt signaling I wanted it off . I awkwardly pulled away from the kiss as Keith said ,"I love you too." As he pulled off his shirt revealing his ripped chest. Me, remembering I still had no arm where my robotic one use to me whimpered inwardly wishing u had it so I could put my hands in Keith's beautiful mullet and make it uneven and crazy.
KEITHS POV.
His lips smashed into mine once again and this time I moaned into the kiss. I felt Shiro grinding on me with his hard dick which made me hard I moaned and gasped in shock as Shiro stopped grinding on me and he started to move his hands down south. He slipped his hands into my pants and pulled down my boxers all in one. My cock sprang free hitting my chest. Shiro began to tease me by running his finger tips lightly over my throbbing muscle. I moaned as my cock hit the cold air. And I became a moaning mess as Shiro began to pump me up and down as I got lost in the rhythm of his even pumps. "Shiro don't be a tease"I said as my breathe was hitched and in uneven beats.he soon started to lick my dick and I just couldn't take it when he sucked me off and bibbed his head."S-SHI-Shiro. I-I'm gonna cum!" I screamed as I came into Shiro's mouth. I panted hard my breathing-still uneven as I came down from bliss.
LANCES POV.
I ended up passing out in the drivers seat of red when I was woken up by screams and moans coming from reds bedroom. 😏😏 I groggily got up and went down to the bedroom door and knocked on it. "Shit! " I could hear coming from the mumbles inside the bedroom. "Ok people who are in the bedroom of the red lion please report to you own lions because red is not the only one who has a bedroom." Lance announced over the door and into the room." He went back up to the pilot chair and watched from the security cameras as he watched the two exit the red lion. "K-Keith?! With Shiro!" He half screamed from the chair.
An:
Hey guys really hoped you enjoyed this one shot! / lemon thingy. Honestly it is like 2 In the morning where I am so imma go to bed and get ready for my brothers b day tomorrow.
Word count: 906 words