Kieth x male reader

This was a request....
Also note this is my first character x reader stuff  so please be aware that it is mighty cringe.
I need help.
Help me.
————————————————————
Your eyes flutter open as a bright light hits your eyes. You groan out in frustration wanting to go back to your peaceful slumber.
An:I hate life
Your voice cracks as your eyes adjust to your surroundings. Some one is standing at your door way.
"Get up" a husky voice commands
You groan again deciding to be stubborn.
" Keith no..." you say stubbornly
"(M/n) it's time to run our rounds and what not." He demands .
" I'll be there in a minute.."you sigh swinging your legs out from under you in a fluent motion. The cold air hits your chest as you realize you elders sleeping shirtless. You don't really care though.
You yawn and rub your eyes to get a better look at your room. Keith is still standing there slightly blushing. But you shoo him away as you door slides closed.
You quickly throw on your training outfit and meet Keith out in the common room. Strangely no one is there.... and Keith is not wearing his armor.
" I thought we were doing rounds?" You question.
"Yes... we."He replies
" oh ok." You say innocently smiling at him.
You follow him to the hangar of both his and your lion. You then follow him a remote location on where you are suppose to do your 'rounds'.
An: where did I go wrong.
Due to the fact that you obviously like Keith because your flipping reading this, and you get those vibes that he kinda likes you, you decide to kiss him on the cheek once you get out of your lion. This gets him flustered because he doesn't know what to do....(tee heeee) you like seeing him a flustered mess. He then accidentally kissed you in attempt to kiss you on the cheek back. You both blush furiously as you decide to deepen the kiss not letting him pull away.
You bite his lip asking for entrance and he returns by biting your lip. You obliged and let him slide his tongue into your moth to explore. You moan as his tongue fights for domination as wins. He smirks his famous smirk. You grab his member making him moan just to stop what he was doing. You smirk in response.
He then carries you into his lion(cuz he can) and plops you on the bed. He then unbuckles your armor and his amor too. You get on your hands and knees and take his member and slowly rubbing it. It earns a low and loud groan from Keith. You slowly lick the tip of his member making him shiver. You start to bob your head making Keith turn into a moaning mess. With one final loud moan he cums in your mouth. You drink his load and while your mouth.
He lifts you up and sets you down on the bed as he looks at you and king for permission.
An: you shake you head no and he looks at you akwardky 
You shake your head yes and he slowly slides into you. Tears brim your eyes as he stops to look at you. After a while you get use to the size and look at him to move. He obeys and thrusts in at a slow speed which quickly picks up.
"KEITH!!!" You moan in between thrusts
"(M/N)" he moans
You cum on your chest and he cums inside you.
" was this all a plan?" You ask
"I don't know was it."he responds pecking your lips
————
————————————————-
Oh man that was...
was....
618 words!!!!! Sorry it's short