Stay with me part 2 keith x lance

Lances POV.
"Come back to me." Was all I could think about as I sat there for hours waiting for the click of the healing pod signaling that it had opened. A swish echoed in the room as the door opened and Pidge walked in." Pidge look.." I muttered." I- ." I was interrupted by the green paladin ." I know you're not going to tell me strait what happened." She said in a peaceful way." And I am not here for that either." She said hiding her emotions behind her glasses. I knew what she felt, because I was feeling those same things: she was scared not for the hope of Voltron never forming again but she was scared for me as well as Keith. " I was stupid," I sniffed in anger towards myself." I could have defended him better and it would have been me like this." I said breaking her train of thought." L-Lance there was nothing you could have done." She muttered looking at the ground." I WISH IT WAS ME IN THERE!!!" I screamed out in pain. "A-and Keith would be in my place." Tears dripped down my face as I didn't bother to while them away." All fine and healthy. And not like that!" I half screamed as I stood up and pointed to the pod. My body boiled with hatred towards myself. All of the sudden everything blurred out of control and went black.
PIDGE'S POV.
." L-Lance?!" I shouted as a bloodied figure thumped on the ground. He is losing too much blood. I thought as I dragged him into a healing pod next to Keith . I sighed as I closed the door and banged my fists against the blue glass separating me from Lance. Idiot didn't even stop to think of himself. I thought as I adjusted my glasses and smirked at the healing pod." Oh Lance." I murmured out loud. "Click!" My train of thought derailed when I herd that sound. From behind me a thump could be heard as a red suit hit the ground. I sighed starting to get really annoyed with this and dragged the passed out Keith to his room. A groan could be heard as the door wished behind me as I started back to the room where Lance was to wait for him to wake up. "H-Hey Pidge." A voice I knew all to well tagged along behind me." Hi Hunk." I said as I turned around to face the yellow paladin. " what were you doing in Keith's room?" Hunk questioned. " just putting the healed paladin in his bed." I said as I adjusted my glasses. To look at him better." If you'll excuse me I have to go wait for Lance cause he passed out in the healing room." I muttered as I pivoted and continued on my way."O-Ok." Could be herd as I left hunk in the dust. I'm not going to lie, hunk is my best friend but right now I just want to get this done and over with. I'll deal with Hunk later. I thought to myself as I briskly walked through the door to the infirmary and it whooshed behind me. Making the only people in the room me and an unconscious Lance. I groaned as I pulled at my short cut hair. "How did I end up with this?" I questioned to the injured paladin. I decided the best way to pass the time was getting some sleep.
LANCE'S POV.
Darkness, all I could see was darkness. "My head..." I groaned as I sat up. Keith. The red paladin was sitting across from me ."K-Keith I-I." I started but earned only a glare pulling my outstretched hand towards my body. Tears brimmed at my eyes at the sight. " why didn't you protect me?" Keith muttered turning his back to me."K-Keith I tried-." I announced to Keith's back."No.You. Didn't." Keith glared at me.I was crying by now. Sobbing. " I hate you." Keith said as he got up and faded into the darkness leaving me alone in a puddle of tears.white, a bright light like the type of light only possible if you stare directly into the sun back on earth. "Lance?" A familiar voice spoke out from the bright light it was Pidge." P-Pidge?" I groaned out in soreness." Yes I'm here." She said sleepily. " need to be dragged to your room princess ?" The green paladin said mockingly." Yes please." I groaned as I rubbed my sore head and regained my vision and abilities to walk. Pidge was practically my own body guard! I thought smirking as I pretended to faint and hit the ground right in front of her as she did nothing but look at me wired and step on me. I huffed as I got up and went into my room and waited till Pidge was outta sight to sneak into Keith's room in hopes of being there when he wakes up. Swoosh. I walk into the room where the sleeping paladin is comfortably resting in his bed.
I eventually got tired of waiting." Screw this!"I murmured as I climbed into what seemed to be a blurry version of my bed that was strangely warm.
IN THE MORNING.(KEITHS POV.)
I groggily woke up in a comfortable bed I knew all too well. Something was wrong, it was strangely warm and it seemed like I was not the only one in the bed," ahhh?" I half screamed as I turned over to face a one and only Lance. " W-Wait what?" I whispered as I retraced my steps still in the warm embrace of Lance. I decided it was way to damn early whatever time it was and I ended up getting spooned(Keith was of course the smaller spoon)
LANCE'S POV.
I woke up in a unfamiliar bed next to a mullet I had mostly only seen in my dreams due to the most recent events. My arm was lazily warped over the boy as I was spooning him. My face turned a darker shade of red than the boys lion as I slowly tried to unravel myself from this web. Oops. I had woken the boy up now and his eyes....gosh those eyes were so beautiful they could make even zarcon go jump off a cliff and die. Gosh, those beautiful violet eyes so un human." L-Lance?" The boy said destroying my train of thought into a million pieces as reality came thundering down. Oh shit, same bed shirtless and sleeping, spooning. I was pretty sure my nose was bleeding or I was coughing up blood cause I couldn't process what was happening all I could say was." Ummmm hi Keith? I- I thought this was my room sorry." I said as I got up and booked it to my room locking myself inside. The boy looked as illstricion as me." Wait." Was all he could say before I bolted out the room. A few minutes later and I heard a Knock! Knock! Knock! Resounding from the door. " who is it?" I Said sounding like I had just woken up." Keith here." The voice mumbled from the other side. I opened the door. I looked him in the eyes. " hey Keith good to see you're awake." I said looking away trying to hide my blushed face. I felt someone grab my chin and smash their lips onto mine in a passionate kiss. I was speechless but kissed back as I closed my eyes.
An: sorry that there may have been a lot of spelling mistakes. Thank you for 27 reads! You have no idea how happy it makes me!!
Word count: 1291