Pidge x lance toast prt:2

In advance this will be a long chapter so make Shute to get in a comfortable spot this is for all my 1k readers! I can't stop saying it I'm sorry!!! anyways onto the show!!!!!
Btw smut will be in The next chapter
————————————————————
Pidges POV
It was nice to cuddle with someone for a change even though that someone had to be a tall handsome person of the male gender. The only down part was that I suppose lance forgot I was here because he snored. And when I say snored I mean the light annoying snores. But I can over look that for now. I groan as I bury my head we're into lances chest trying to squeeze every once of sleep I can get. I soon get a low and raspy groan in return almost like we are communicating...."huh?" I wonder as my body starts to get heavier and heavier and I slowly slip out of conscious.
~in the morning~
I woke up to a cold bed and no lance. Just a pillow instead. I try to go back to sleep but get woken up by something lightly shaking my shoulder. I groan and slowly look up from my safe haven of pillow darkness to see a plate of food in front of me.
" thank you lance.." I trail off as he begins to feed me.
"No prob pigeon." He says casually as if I haven't told him a million times not to call me that stupid l
Pet name.
"I- thought- I- Told- you- to- stop- calling- me- that-!" I said between bites of food.
" yeah yeah I know but I just can't help it your too cute-" he said chocking on the last part just realizing what he said causing his face to turn redder by the second and he stopped all that he was doing.
" you what now?" I ask him.
-no response-
"Lance?"I ask again
-no response-
"Uggghhhh!" I sighed as I leaned forward biting the last piece of eggs when it was in midair. "It would appear me that I have broken lance......... or no, he broke him self by accidentally admitting to having a crush on me" I talked to myself cheering in excitement. " and because I broke him the only way to fix him is by......" I muttered to my self as a grabbed the motionless lance by the head and turned him in my direction. Only to slowly press my lips onto his soft cooling lips that at first only stilled but then melted into the kiss. As soon as I pulled away from him he gazed into my eyes questioning what just happened. I then gave him a peck on the cheek and got up from my bed and proceeded to walk down the hall. Lance seemed to have dazed back into reality and soon caught up with me following me like a puppy.
" so uhh what are we doing today??" He questioned hoping to find the reason as to why I kissed him.
" oh I don't know.." I replied casually.
" oh so are we just going to pretend that that little ran de vu moment we just had never happened?" He eagerly questioned.
" hey it was you who kissed back." I shrugged him off. " why?... were you hoping for more?" I asked turning around and looking him straight in the eyes."
"Hmmmmmm........ I hate how you always assume things you don't yet understand."He pouted.
" oh no lance I fully under stand your little crush on me and I have for a long time. The good thing about this is that Keith and the others won't be back for at least another two days so we have that much time to sort it out!" I exclaimed and continued down the hall to the lounge area.
From the time of lance screaming after me I could tell that he was blushing darker than the red lion. As  he finally arrived after I suddenly sprinted to the lounge area he could no longer maintain eye contact now that he knew I knew about his crush. Needless to say it was cute in a way. WAIT!!! Did I just think he's cute oh nooo. •\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\• a few hours later and everything was sorted out and he now could maintain eye contact!
"Can you make me a snack weirdo?" I questioned him playfully.
"Of corse my"princess" he announced sarcastically as he walked off to the kitchen to go fetch me one of hunks creations. Except a little bit of food goo fell on the floor causing lance to trip and drop the food all while falling on top of me. And just as I thought that this moment couldn't get any more awkward just as he was about to get up........... the doors opened with Keith and the team standing behind it.l

Lance hurried to get off of me and from the look on Keith's face he did not approve of whatever he though he saw.
"JESSUS CHRIST LANCE!" Keith shouted in a fury of anger clearly hinting that he had a terrifically terrible mission. "I LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR TWO DAYS AND I WALK THROUGH THIS VERY DOOR TO SEE THIS!" Keith starts to laugh unable to stop himself.
"I-it's not what it looks like!" Lance complained in a blush of fury.
" ok the explain it to me lance! How did you " accidentally" get on top of Pidge?"he chuckled facepalming.
Lance tried to explain the best he could everything that happened while he was gone which got a nod of approval from the team. And by the end of the day everyone was back to their old selves laughing together and drinking some of us drinking a little too much.....
to get away from this madness and instead do something more productive than drinking I went up to the control room where I began to work on a new system that would locate the best way to completely destroy the galra empire.
A few hours passed in silence as I began to work on theory's and all that jazz. A un pattered stumbling and a slurred cursing of words is what broke me out of my train of thought. Combine that with hands wrapping around my hips. " go away...."I shooed whoever was foolish evoking to wrap their hands around a conscious pigeon!
" w-whoa p-PiDgE!" Lances voice rang out stumbling over his words.
" lance your clearly drunk." I said in a monotone voice. Being too focused to asses what I needed to do.
"N-nO!" He objected
" you need sleep and a lot of it too!" I said as I slowly got up from the chair and led him to his bedroom door. Leaving him there as I started to walk off something tugged hard on my arm and pulled me back."GAH!" I screamed forgetting lance was the one who pulled my arm. He turned me around to face me.
" DoN't ThInK yOu CaN gEt AwAy that EaSy." He said his breath heavily laced with some type of alcohol. Only as he smashed his drunken lips onto mine I jerked my head back clearly not in the mood nor wanting to koi's it do anything with a drunk lance.
Only then do he back me up into a wall so I couldn't get away. A few moments after did I find the strength to push him away. And I. Those few moments I ran. Ran for my life and my safety. Tears forming in my eyes. I locked the door behind me as I stepped onto the broken glass shards, not feeling them piercing  my skin and drawing blood. My heart was beating out of my chest.
" h-he's drunk!" *pant*" he is only expressing his feelings!" *pant*
Suddenly my heart rate went back to normal and I could clearly feel the glass in my feet.
" Crap!" I howled our in pain as I had to pluck every glass shard out of my heel. Only then to wrap up the wound in a strip of cloudy laced with disinfectant. Along with taking the time to pick up
Every last glass shard from the floor and throw them away.
I finally collapsed into bed at what seemed to be 2 am and slip into a deep sleep. Forgetting about the tears of betrayal that stained my cheeks. I awoke early into what seemed to be the morning, to a soft knock on my door.
" who is it?" I groaned out to the door.
" it's me your 'buddy' lance." Lance said sarcastically from the other side of the door
" mmmmhhhhh go away!" I groaned getting annoyed.
" look, I know you're probably mad at me so I just came by to say sorry." He said regret staining his voice with sadness. Looks like he did remember a few things. A slap of energy hit my face as I sprang up from the bed and unlock the door to see the miserable face of the sharpshooter. " so I'm asking if I lance Paladin of Voltron can make it up to you? Pidge pilot of the green lion?"
" Sure!" I said completely forgiving him because I was in no mood to make him beg. " it just depends on what you were thinking is all." I muttered loud enough for him to hear.
"Well that is for you to decide." He smirked his famous smirk.
"Oh ok..." I said dropping my shoulders a little. As lance rose from the knee he was on.
"So what is your request ma-lady?" He said as he bowed.
" I do have a few ideas..." I paused " first I want you to try and convince Keith to wear a man bun and act like a girl for a day cause why not? Next I would like you to become my food slave and bring me food..... and third?" I said raising my finger only to look to the side. " I-I don't know?"
" hmm ok sounds good to me even though I was sorta thinking something different." He joked
" like what?" I asked him curious
" well since you didn't list it-" he started
" and third is that lance will have to do what ever he was thinking of because I am curious." I announced sounding too confident
" ok then.." he trailed off ," which one would you like me to start with?"
" food. Now." I ordered " then what ever you were thinking. " he nodded his head in agreement as he raced off to the kitchen.
————————————————————
Word count: 1747
The smut will be in the next chapter my young grasshoppers do not worry!