Stay with me keith x lance

LANCE'S POV.
"K-Keith?" I screamed out in shock as Keith laid motionless in front on me. I picked him up and cradled the red paladin in my arms hugging him to my bloodied and bruised chest. "Pidge, open a wormhole."I said hiding my emotions. " On it. Is everything ok Lance?" Pidge said with concern. " I just need to get back to you guys as soon as possible ." I said as tears streamed down my face. "Sending one to your location." Pidge said accepting that I was in no mood to talk.
(3 DAY'S BEFORE)
NO ONES POV.
Keith and I were on a mission to go retrieve a Balmara crystal for a new battle ship/ castle of lions sense the last one was destroyed. " make sure you guys are safe and don't get into trouble." Shiro said sternly to Keith and Lance. " Okay we will" Keith stated glaring at Lance. " I still don't understand why we have to take red and not blue!" Lance pouted.( in this one shot type thing Lance pilots the blue lion and Keith pilots the red lion.)

"Because, Lance the Red lion is quicker and will get you guys to safety if you are in danger." Shiro said annoyed with Lance. They said their goodbyes to the group as they got in red and left earth to go to the Balmara where shay is sense all the other ones where farther away. Keith had recently came out to the group when he said he was gay and they all supported him. Lance sighed already bored as they left the solar system in red and we on the route to shay. " What is it Lance?!" Keith said as he looked back at Lance who was hanging upside-down in his chair with his legs in the air. "I'm bored and your to much of a loner to want to talk with me." Lance said emotionless and bored tone. Lance had started to grow feeling for the emo paladin but would never admit it but he would watch Keith train wishing he was the robot he was training with. "Well if you can't see I'm currently trying to stay off the radars of the few Galra ships left of the empire!" Keith scoffed and flipped his hair out of his eyes. Lance slightly blushed at Keith's actions. God he is hot when he is angry. Lances head said shamelessly SHUT UP ME! He thought to himself furrowing his eye brows as he sat upright in his chair and crossed his legs and arms looking at his shoe. This was Lance's way of pouting towards Keith sense he didn't want Keith to think he's annoying.
Time skip cause I'm lazy :p
KEITH'S POV.
The Balmara was in sight I started to speed up red but we remained in the same position only floating upwards." Huh?" I said only as a bullet of realization hit through my skull and the only thing I could think of was. SHIT! They fucking found us! "LANCE?!" I screamed his name out of panic and he came running out of breath," w-what is it," he said tiredness seeping out of his voice as he placed his hands on the top of my chair and rested his chin on it. Not realizing what he just did it made me blush. " They found us." I said emotionless," How?!" He half screamed as I somehow got out of the beam that was pulling us towards the Galra ship. I began to fire at it with everything red had. "W-what can I do?!" Lance said in panic wanting to help. " This." I said handing him a controller that would help shoot down any fighters that came at us. He looked at it wide eyed and took it as he started to circle the red lion waiting for an attack but none came. " looks to be a lone ship with no fighters." he said 5 minutes later. I grunted as I faced off the ion cannon successfully taking it down with the ship. "C-can you land red I need to take a..." I said interrupting my self by passing out and hitting my head on the floor. Everything went dark.
LANCE'S POV.
"Keith?!" I said as soon as I heard a thump. I quickly turned around only to see a passed out Keith on the floor. I smirked as I picked him up and carried him into the red lions bedroom and set him down on the bed and covered him in the covers only then did I leave to go land red on the Balmara and took a nap as I waited for Keith to wake up cause I needed him to help me with the crystal.
I woke up on the floor of reds cockpit. I must have fell off the chair. I thought to myself only to take a step into reality. A dead-quite lion, I pushed myself off the floor of the cockpit and look outside to the shiny glowing surface of the Balmara I sighed grateful that we had made it to the Balmara. My anxiety shot through the roof as soon as I heard a loud clash and a thump following after that a groan. "K-Keith?" I called out into the darkness only for a groan to respond to my call. I sighed in relief as a bruised forehead almost covered by a messy mullet Came into view.
KEITH'S POV.
I stumbled into the cockpit of my lion only to look at a Cuban boy in blue armor. It was Lance . " Hey." I grumbled with angst ," we should probably go get that crystal so we can get it over with." He quickly nodded in agreement following me out of the red lion and into the caverns of the Balmara to meet shay with the crystal they had ready for us. We finally arrived to the cavern following shays every directions only for us to turn up in a dead end. I looked at Lance worried the same look crossed his face. We continued walking forward until there was this pit that could fit the crystal we were looking for. " Lance?" I called waving him over I grabbed his hand as he was about to walk into the pit. Something in me told us to get out of there." Lance we should get-" I said as I turned around only to stop dead in my tracks I clutched Lance's hand tighter signaling him to do also. A worried look crossed both of our faces. The Galra fleet corned us. One of them took fire at me when all of the sudden I was thrown into the pit while a blue figure stood over it and opened fire. I jumped out of the pit and joined Lance as we engaged in Close combat as he soon missed a few shots and a few caught up with him brushing his chest and blooding it as well. I had pulled out my sword and shield and took my beating as well killing same as Lance only to get hurt more. Soon they were all dead and a mix of galra blood and our own blood covered our suits no longer having their nice fresh look. I clutched Lance's arm for support as we began to climb over the dead bodies and walk to the surface. I couldn't take anymore as my wounds started to bleed more and more. I collapsed in front of Red. And everything faded into nothingness.
LANCE'S POV.
"K-Keith?" I screamed out in shock as Keith laid motionless in front on me. I picked him up and cradled the red paladin in my arms hugging him to my bloodied and bruised chest. "Pidge, open a wormhole."I said hiding my emotions. " On it. Is everything ok Lance?" Pidge said with concern. " I just need to get back to you guys as soon as possible ." I said as tears streamed down my face. "Sending one to your location." Pidge said accepting that I was in no mood to talk. I carried the extremely wounded Keith into Red's bedroom not bothering to worry about anything else but my crush's health. I walked up into the cockpit and flew The Red Lion out of the atmosphere of the Balmara and into space only to see a wormhole. If Keith weren't injured I'd actually smile but that's not the case right now. I landed red in his hanger and carried Keith bridle style into the infirmary waking past every one who was asking questions like:," what happened? What's wrong? Did you bring the crystal?" I answered none of them I only cared about Keith right now. Only Pidge had enough of a brain to not ask questions and give me my space so I can take care of Keith. I set him down into the infirmary pod and sat at the chairs staring at the pain struck Keith through the light blue glass. With only a few words going through my head.,"Come back to me, Come back to me, Come bac-" I broke out in a sob as I sat their face palming with both hands. Crying.and broken.
An:
Hope you enjoyed this one shot it took me a long time to write and I had started it as soon as I got to school.
Words:1569