under the moonlight

#2 weeks later:
I was in my lab when I heard someone knocking on the door. "come in" I said
"how are you" Juugo said while coming in.
"I'm good" I answered
"this was with sasuke's hawk, your name is on it, it's yours" he simply said while putting a letter on my desk.
"oh thank you, but are you sure it's from sasuke?" I asked
"yeah, it was his hawk. If you want me I'm out" he said then left my lab, he's always like this, private and doesn't talk that much.
Well honestly I'm surprised! That's the first time sasuke send a letter!
It was all white but my name, it's in red color.

Dear karin,
I know  I didn't treat you like you deserve before . I'm sorry. I'm trying to fix things up.
If you want to, I'm waiting
besides the river at 9 p.m,  they say the view is so beautiful there.
-Sasuke

There are no words can explain my happiness right now,  I mean wow, that was so unexpected.
I went to take a bath, then changed my clothes an d getting ready,  there's only 2 hours till 9 p.m
I'm just so happy.

#9:02 p.m
I  arrived, I was wearing a dark blue kimito with white flowers on it.
Sasuke was standing besides the river ,he looked at me softly.
"In time" he said  .
There was silence for some minutes.  I was standing beside him.  He was looking at the moon.
"The view is amazing here" I said trying to start a convesation .
"It is" he said briefly
I felt him looking at me,  my chicks automaticaly went red.
"You like perfect tonight" he said.
I went all red and barely could've say "thank you"
He came closer to me, only some inches between us,  I could've hear his heartbeats.  "I used to say sorry or thank you,  but not if you"
He whispered,  I didn't understand what be said.
I felt his cold lips on my chicks,  be kissed me there and said "I love you" 
I was trying to put things together,  trying to figure out what should I say or do.
Should I say (I love you) or just kiss him,  or maybe tell him that what we are doing will hurt us more.  I don't know if I should be happy that he finally told me that,  or be sad coz we can't be together.
He brought me back to the reality when he said "I gotta go now "

"We just arrived "

"I don't want you to go back to the hideout lately"

"You can walk me to the hideout"

"I can't" he said.  And now I'm just so angry
"Why?  You have to go to your lovely wife? You can't be late because she'll get mad on you?  She'll think you're cheating on her?  "
He coldly walked to me,  I could've feel him angry too.
But this time it was a big surprised,  he put his lips on mine.
He backed off and said "I have some works to do , I'll see you soon" then left.