Half of the truth

#twodayslater
#Ino
I'm waiting Sakura in Hinata's house .The three of us will go for a walk. We really need a break.
Naruto is staying home with the kids today. Hinata keeps her eyes on her kids all day long!  She needs a break. Sai ishere with Inojin.  Sakura will bring Sarada , Sasuke was never home anyway.
"Hello everyone"I heard Sakura's voice.
"Finally you arrived! " I said.
"I had to finish some work." she said.
"Hello everyone " sarada said.
"As everyone here now. You girls can leave and have a time together. " naruto said.
"Okay then we're leaving,  take care of the kids" hinata said.

#later
We were sitting in a café. Hinata and me was talking about ourselves,  while sakura was in her own world. I bet she's thinking about Sasuke.
"Hey Sakura, join us"I said.
"Ye-yeah I'm listening "she replied.
"What are you thinking about? " Hinata asked her
"Nothing Hinta. Continue what you were talking about"

"Did you girls saw Kazumi lately? " I asked.
"Yeah I saw her with a red hair girl two or three days ago " Hinata replied
"Really? " I said
"Yes but she didn't saw me. "Hinata said
"That red hair girl is called Karin,  they came like two weeks ago to buy flowers " I Said.
"Wait,  did you say that her name was Karin? Sakura asked.
"Yes,  karin Uzumaki. Why? "
I replied
"Jesus! "  Sakura said.
Her face became yallow like she saw a ghost or something.
"Why are you asking? " I asked Sakura again
"Uhh umm nothing at all" she answered.
#inthenextday
#ino
I'm in Sakura's house.  She has no work today, and Sarada is with her friends outside.
"You looked nervous when I talked about kazumi's friend"
I said.
"Ummm, nothing to worry about"
She answered.
"Oh,  then you know karin right? " I asked.
"Well...  yes,  she's Sasuke's ex " she said.
I was so shocked. Sasuke's ex! "I never knew that Sasuke was dating anyone" I said.
"Me too,  but I knew when I chased him while I was pregnant. He took me to her. She delivered Sarada" Sakura explained. "She told me that she and sasuke were dating. " she added .
"Well,  they were dating in the past. Now Sasuke loves you, you are his wife right?  Why would you worry about her now?   I said.
"I.... I don't know "
"Don't think about this okay?  If still loves her h wouldn't leave her to be with you"
"You're right,  I just have a bad feeling about this "