Otsutsuki

Months later:

Karin stopped visiting konoha. She doesn't want to see or hear anything about Sasuke.
She told kazumi about everything between her and Sasuke.

On the other hand, Sasuke stopped visiting taka at all. He went back "traveling" .

One day, Karin was walking between the trees in the forest alone. She was way too far from the hideout.

She saw Sasuke's hawk, the hawk was flying towards her. She felt that there's something wrong but she ignored that feeling.
She went towards the hawk, the hawk wasn't holding any messages.
She used her special ability to sense chakra. He wasn't so far.
She sent the hawk to the hideout so she got some help and went towards Sasuke.

"His chakra is low, he must be injured"

After minutes I felt his chakra close, I was steps away, there were another person with huge chakra..... Otsutsuki?!
Sasuke was laying on the ground, but the otsutsuki person is getting close to him, I can't stan her!
"You!" I said

" What do we have here?" the man said smiling.

Now I'm praying suigetsu and juugo won't be late. I have no chance in front of him!

" you can't touch sasuke anymore without killing me " I said, and the only plan in my mind is to delay him.

"how cute little uzumaki girl! I didn't expect there are actually alive pure blood uzumaki" said the man

In a blink of an eye, he was standing right in front of me getting ready to hit me, I jumped away, looked at sasuke, I should find a way to heal him!

I released my spirit chains and caught him, I made sure he won't move, but he destroyed it.

"not bad" he said.

He punched me and put me in the ground.

He was going to punch me again but I was able escape.

That's bad!
He came after me again, he was almost going to punch me for the third time if suigetsu didn't came and saved me, Juugo hit him.

"you came!" I told them.

"take sasuke and run away, we'll handle him" said juugo.

I did as he said, I carried sasuke and went to the hideout.

#later in the hideout

"Seriously sasuke! What are you doing with the otsutsuki asshole!" suigetsu yelled at sasuke's face.

He woke up minutes ago.
Sui and Juugo delayed him until me and sasuke where far enough, the ran away. They were really injured.

Sasuke is fine now, I completely healed him.

I stood away from them. I don't want to talk to sasuke. He was looking at me every while.

" guys, can you leave me and karin alone?" sasuke finally said.

And I wanted to say no and leave, but I want to hear him this time..... this one last time.

_____________________________

Yoooo!

How are you?!

Thank you guys for #2 in #sasukarin

Love you all Xxx

The next episode is the last one :3

Please follow meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Like & comment too ❤❤

Take care ❤