Father and daughter

#dayslater
#hokage's office
#writer'spov :

"you know, you can go back to your family, there's no danger anymore" naruto told sasuke.

"I'd prefer to stay out of the village" sasuke answered with his normal cold face.

"I don't see any reason not to stay with your wife and your daughter " naruto insisted

"also, tomorrow is the Father-son, Father-Daughter's day" naruto added.

Sasuke, coldly, took a deep breathe, then left the office, heading towards his house to his "wife" and "daughter".

For Sasuke, he still has a lot of secrets, secrets that even his best friend "Naruto" doesn't know.

He isn't scared of telling those secrets, even though if he tells anyone those secrets he'll be in big troubled, but he's afraid of losing everyone again.

In the past years, he was all the time out of the village, telling everyone that he is in a "secert mission" .

Naruto and almost everyone thought that a lot of people want to get his special eyes, so he left to protect the village and his "family" too.

"D-Dad? " Sarada said after opening the door, she's very shocked to see her dad for the first time in their new house.

Mrs Uchiha's hoppy is destroying her and her daughter's house when sarada makes her upset.

Sasuke later came in, Sakura made the dinner, and they all sat on the same table eating their dinner together as a family.

Sarada talked to her father about her friend, her team and her life. Sasuke was just listening . Sakura was eating.

"What do you have tomorrow " Sasuke asked his daughter.

"Nothing, you know , tomorrow is Father-son/daughter's day, everyone is busy" sarada sadly said.

"good, I thought of going out tomorrow and have some time together" sasuke ansewred

"really? " sarada said

"yes"

"then you'll sleep here?!" Sakura said with a wide smile on her face .

Sasuke answered with a short and a cold "yes" wishing these couple days go fast.

#next day

Sasuke and Sarada were walking between the shops in the village, the saw Naruto and Boruto, Sai and Inojin, and other old friends.

Sarada was living the happiest time of her life, going out with her father for the first time together, this is a first for her.

They had breakfast at home, but they had lunch out, alone.

After a long day, they were finally going back home. On their way, they met an old friend, Kakashi sensei.

"Seems that father and daughter having a day together" Kakashi told them

"long time no see" Sasuke said

"How was your day" Kakashi asked.

"it was amazing, we had so much fun together " sarada answered

"I see, You're going to have dinner out too? " Kakashi asked with a wide smile on his face.

"no we'll have it with Sakura at home" Sasuke answered

"okay then, see you later" Kakashi said

"You know, you can call her 'sakura chan' " kakashi whispered to sasuke.

"no need for that " sasuke answered then left with his daughter, hiding to their "house".