a new friend

#in the next day:
I woke up on some noise outside.  It was 7:27 am. I took a bath then wore my normal outfit. I don't wear make-up,  I'm not into this things too much.
I went outside the hideout to see suigetsu standing alone.
"What are you standing here?  And why all this noise from the morning? " I asked.
"Nothing really,  Orochimaru went with Juugo to konoha"he replied
"Huh? Why would they go? " I said
"I don't really know I just woke up on their voices and when I asked them they said this and then left " he answered
"That's strange,  orochimaru can't go to konoha this easily anytime he wants,  the hokage must asked him for something " I said.
"I don't know, anyway I'll go to eat,  wanna join me ?"he asked

"No,  I'm eating too much,  I'll go to me lab"
I said the left him and went to my room,  I couldn't stop smiling when the remembered what happened yesterday. Like,  he kissed me!  And I was too shocked that I couldn't kiss him back,  but he put his lips on mine for like 3 seconds, I don't know why he was too fast,  he's cold at anything.
#6:36 pm
" why did you go to konoha? " I asked Orochimaru and Juugo
"The hokage needed us" orochimaru said.
"Yeah we expected that but why does he needs you? " Suigetsu said.
"Nothing important "  Orochimaru said then went to his lab,  and Juugo just turned around and went to his room.
"What's happening here?!" Suigetsu said.
I didn't answer cause I couldn't find anything to say. I just wish that it's nothing related to Sasuke. I'm wondering what he's doing now. I went to my room,  changed my clothes to a purple dress,  purple was always my favorite color .
I wore a white show , brushed my hair then went out , it's 8:00 pm now,  not too late.
I left the hideout,  I heard that there's a party in a club in the other side of the first,  there are a lot of people living there,  as that side's trees were all cut and used in different things in konoha,  that side of the forest is too close from konoha anyway.
#8:30pm
I finally reached the other side,  I should know what this place called,  I looked for a club all over it,  I was surprised when I found it,  it's too big and looks so modern.
I entered it hoping the people are nice there,  cause if not I'll go back immediately.
Fortunately,  it was good,  no drunk people,  no bad guys.
I sat on an empty table alone,  I asked for a beer. I don't really drink or anything but why not to try once?

Time passes and I'm still sitting here alone,  untill a woman came and stood in front of me smiling. She looks in my age,  with black hair and brown eyes
"Hello"
"Ummm hi" I said
"I'm kazumi Shimaka,  I was sitting in the opposite table and I saw you alone here.. So I thought I would join you and become friend with you?  "

"Sure,  have a seat"

"So,  you didn't tell me your name"

"Oh sorry I forgot,  I'm Karin uzumaki,  nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too,  but are you the Lord 7th's cousin? "

"No,  we're just from the same clan... I think"

"Cool"

"So what do you do kazumi? "

"I'm a doctor in konoha's clinic , you know,  the one that Mrs Uchiha manage"

"Wait,  Mrs Uchiha? "

"Yes, doctor Sakura Uchiha,  You know her"

"Uh no,  I just heard about her"

We talked about different things,  she was really nice!
We didn't feel how the time passed!

12:43am

"I mean I don't mind being in a relationship but I don't want to be with anyone,  I have my rules too,  Of course I want date someyone I met three days ago"
Kazumi was talking about herself, I was listening till I saw someone looks like suigetsu,  Jesus!
"Karin,  here you are!  Do you even know what time is it" suigetsu said.
"Is he your boyfriend?  Didn't you say that you're single? " kazumi whispered .
"How did you know that I'm here suigetsu?  And what time is it anyway? " I talked to Suigetsu.
"That's none of your business,  and it's almost 1am "

"Okay,  wait me outside " I told him,  he gave kazumi a look from her head to toe I don't know why then left. What the...
"No kazumi he's not my boyfriend,  of course I won't date him,  he's my friend that's all" I said.

"Okay then,  anyway there's a new shop will open tomorrow in konoha,  wanna come to see it?  I'm sure there are amazing clothes in it! "
I don't know...  Going to konoha?  What if I meet them? 
"Hey Karin , did you hear me?"

"Uhhh yes yes,  I don't think it's a good idea"

"Why not?  Are you busy tomorrow or something? "

"No I just...  Don't know anything or anyone in konoha"

"Now you now me!  We'll meet at 6 o'clock "

"I guess I have no choice,  where then?

#in_the_hideout
I'm so tired and I really want to sleep,  suigetsu never stop asking me questions!  And he didn't told me how did he find me and I don't like that.
I layed down in the bed and started to think about tomorrow,  kazumi knows sakura then ha!  What if I meet her?  Or sarada.  I closed my eyes and fell asleep finally.

             Hello

  The longest chapter I've
          ever wrote! 

   Tomorrow karin will go to
            konaha

    Do you think she'll meet
           Sakura?
    Or maybe someone else?

     How did suigetsu knew
     Where is karin in your
     Opinion?
    Thoughts on the chapter?
    Sorry for my bad English
             Vote
            Comment
            Follow
            Take care 💙

           -971 words-