I moved on!

Karin was walking with kazumi in konoha's streets, she was visiting the village alot lately, and actually she was coming to konoha only to see her friend.

While they were talking about makeup amd things like that, karin sensed a familiar chakra. She looked forward to see someone she knows very well.

"kakashi!" karin said.
He smiled widely
"what a surprise! Karin and kazumi together!" he said.

"you know each other?" kazumi asked.

Even if karin and kazumi are close friends now, karin didn't tell kazumi everything.

"ummm that's a long story, what are you doing here anyway?" kakashi replied.

" just hanging out, you?" kazumi asked.

"I was with Sasuke" he said with a smile looking at Karin, because he knew they were friends. Only friends.

"that's..... It sees cool.. Is he.... How is he? I didn't see him in a while" said Karin.

"he is good, he was with his daughter" said kakashi.

"yeah today is father-daughter's day, but are you talking about Sasuke Uchiha?" asked kazumi.

"yes, anyway I gotta go. It's good to see you again around karin" answered kakashi.

"good to see you too, take care" karin replied smiling.

" you know Sasuke Uchiha?!" kazumi asked karin after kakashi left.

"umm yeah we were... We used to date before, but we're onl friends now" answered karin

" and you moved on right?" Kazumi asked again.

"of course I did! I even delivered his daughter from.... Sakura" answered karin.

"I see, but let me give you some advice, being in love with a married man is the worst" kazumi whispered then waved goodbye to Karin.

Later in the hideout. Sasuke came at that night when Karin.

"Sasuke! What are you doing here?" asked Karin after he waked her up.

"I didn't want to sleep there" he simply answered.

He was so cold and that was basically killing karin.

"there's..... your room is clean, you can sleep in it" said karin

Karin wanted to say something, but kazumi's words crossed her mind.
Even sasuke was waiting something else, but some how he smiled inside himself. She never accepted to be the second one. She always wanted to proof she's not replaceable or weak. He's so proud of that, of her. That's the first reason he fall for her.

"no I'm leaving" he said. He came to see her anyway. He'll sleep outside as he always do.

"yes you should leave and sleep with your wife, not your ex" she said, it was clear that she was angry.

"she's not" he said then left without saying any other word, or waiting her to talk.

--------------------------------

Short and boring I know.

I'm out of ideas tho.

I might update tomorrow. It's about to end anyway.