*1*

*this takes place right after bakugo gets kidnapped except that instead of the LOV capturing him, chisaki does.*

Bakugo POV

'Ugh' I slowly open my eyes, my head throbbing. "Oh, you're awake." My eyes dart open to see a man in a... bird mask?

"well now that you're awake we can begin." The man looks at me with dead serious eyes.

"who the fuck are you!?" I growl out.

"That is none of your concern." He looks to the side. I follow his gaze and see a small girl with short fluffy green-ish black hair, dark emerald eyes and bandages covering nearly her whole body. Her eyes gave away her fear that she was failing to hide.

"Izumi dear!" I looked to where the voice had come from to find a psychotic looking bitch with blond messy buns. "Come on! I brought you a new toy!" She sang. Inching closer to who I suppose is Izumi. Izumi looked at me, desperation in her eyes. Suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

"Its ok now! Why? Because I am here!" The wall next to me falls down as All Might bursts through it.

"Izumi, RUN!" The blond hair bitch yelled. Izumi bolted twords All might. As he got ready to fight, the frail girl clings onto him shaking.

"Izumi no!" The bird man yells. All Might seems to understand the situation and unties me, and hands me the girl. She couldn't be much younger than me but she was surprisingly light. I use my explosions to burst out of here, making my way to UA.

Izumi POV

I gaze at the boy in front of me. 'Toga captured him? How awful.' As I was about to inch closer to the boy I heard a familiar saying. The pro hero All Might was standing right in front of me!

"Izumi, RUN!" I hear Toga yell. Without a second thought I ran past her to All Might. I was scared of defying my father, Chisaki, but if I could escape. If anyone could get me get out of here it would be him. The #1 Pro Hero. The hero puts up a fighting stance, before he could get the wrong idea I reached out to him. He saw the fear in my eyes and understood, I also needed saving.

I watched as he untied the boy in a matter of seconds and passed me to him. I began to tremble while on his back. 'What if he hurts me? My dad did just capture him so that he could serve me.' While I was in my head, I didn't notice we had landed.

"Quit your muttering, it's creepy." he stated as he shoved me off his back, clearly annoyed. I let out a small Oof as I hit the ground.

"Yo! Bakugo!" I turned my head to look for the source of the sound. I saw a red haired boy come running up to us while a few others followed. My eyes widened, I began to scramble up but fell down because of the pain in my leg the fall from Bakugo's back had caused. I heard explosions and the next thing I know the boy that saved me is gone. I gaze at the circle of people that surrounded me. Fear coursed through my body. 'What are they going to do to me?' A hand came into my view and I instinctively flinched clenching my eyes closed.

"Are you ok?" "What's wrong?" "Can you hear me?" Questions poured out of the mouths of those surrounding me. I started to shake from the amount of noise, my eyes still closed.

"Hey can't you see she's scared?" I look up and meet eyes with a boy with half red and half white hair.

"Lets start with your name. Can you tell me that?" His voice was so calming and gentle that my mouth moved on its own. "Izumi chisaki" my voice quivered when she spoke. I wasn't used to talking without permission. "Ok now what's your problem Chisaki?" I cringed at the use of that name. That's what my dad was usually called by his workers. "Please... just Izumi." I gasped realizing that I had just given him orders. I closed my eyes and tensed up waiting for the beating to come, but it never did. I opened my eyes to see they all had confused looks on their faces.

"Ok,Izumi" the boy with the bi hair color started. "My name is Shoto Todoroki."

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka"

"I'm Ejiro Kirishima"

As they introduced themselves to me, I was confused. Why would they go through the trouble of introducing themselves to me? It's not like I was worth the effort.

"See?" They ended "We wont hurt you." I looked into their eyes and felt a warm sensation in her chest. Was I.. safe?