*3*

(Just so you know I am changing the order of things that are going on right now, don't kill me plz)

Izumi's POV

"Iz..." "Izu..." "Izumi?" "Izumi!" I bolted awake, still shaking from my nightmare. A pair of light brown eyes stared into mine.
"Are you ok?" Uraraka asked, concern in her eyes. "Your crying!" She gasped. Confused, I bring my hand up to my face. It's...wet "Are you ok?" She asks again. "Yeah just, had a bad dream" I reply. She leads me into the kitchen for breakfast after I wash my face.

"Hey Izumi!" I look over to see Kaminari waving to me enthusiastically. I sheepishly waved back, Uraraka looked at me, concerned "Aren't you going to eat anything?"

"Well, I'm not really used to eating much so..." I trailed off.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" she gazed at me sympathetically. I looked away, unused to the kind gaze. We make our way to class as breakfast ends.

Todoroki's POV

"Ok class settle down" Aizawa-sensei says tiredly, "Today we are going to a place called USJ, to practice your rescue skills. I glance at Izumi, 'Will she be ok? She only just joined our class'. As usual the girl looked scared beyond belief. I can't get her out of my head, the way she looked at me when I first met her. Her eyes looked so, scared. I remember how my eyes looked like before I had pushed my emotions away, she had the same expression that I did back then.

As we loaded onto the bus, the class chattered non-stop. I sighed in exasperation. 'Do they have to be so loud?' I thought.

"Um..." I heard a small voice quiver, "Is this seat taken?" I looked over to see Izumi, nervously pointing to the seat next to me. "I-if it is I can find somewhere else!" She quickly added. I gazed at her warmly "You can sit here."

"Th-thanks" She shakily sat in the seat next to me. I smiled at her, a genuine smile, one I haven't mustered in a long time.

A couple hours later, I feel some pressure on my shoulder. I look over to see Izumi resting on me, sound asleep. For the rest of the ride she was relatively quiet letting out whimpers every now and then. Before I knew it we had arrived at USJ. "Izumi?" I gently shook her awake. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around, seeing me next to her she let out a stream of apologies, and flinched when I brought up my hand to calm her down. I felt empathy for the young girl but now wasn't the time, as Aizawa-sensei was ushering them off of the bus.

When inside we stared in astonishment at the facility, I even heard someone say it was like universal studio. As thirteen was explaining what we'd be doing here I glanced at Izumi and saw her gaze fixated on something in the distance. She was trembling horribly and when I followed her gaze I understood.

"Wow I didn't know they had fake villains here too!" I heard Kirishima comment.

"Those are the real deal, Thirteen, protect the children!" Aizawa-sensei yelled.

"No" I heard someone mutter, I turned and saw Izumi charging towards the villains. I tried to hold her back but a mist stopped me in my tracks. The last thing I saw of her was her leaping at a villain with hands on his face.

Izumi POV

Blinded by rage I leaped forward, as a child this man had tormented me non-stop. I was lusting for revenge of the childhood he robbed me of. All my years of training had helped as I lunged at Tomura. I grabbed him and tossed him aside, dimly aware of Aizawa-sensi fighting the nomu behind me. He got back up in seconds and glared at me. I charged him again screaming "How do you sleep at night?!" I screamed at him. He simply smirked at me, as if he was proud of his actions. I continued to throw punches at him, which he blocked easily. 'If I can just get one punch in! I can freeze him!'. As we exchanged punched I could tell that he was getting tired. His hand reached at me, switching to defense I hopped back but not fast enough. His hand grazed my arm disintegrated the skin around it. With me activating my quirk at the exact moment his hand grazed my skin, he was paralyzed I clutched my arm in pain. Aizawa-sensei came up to my aid "No!" I shouted "Capture Tomura first! I can't keep this up for long!" He nodded in agreement when a thought came to mind. The Nomu. 'What happened to it? It was supposed to be stronger than All Might!' I look franticly around and spot it running at me. 'Shoot' I prepare myself bringing my arms up in defense, when piercing pain came from my elbow. I gasped in pain and clutched the wound. The last thing I remember is a black fist meeting my face. Then I blacked out.