*14*

Todoroki's POV

We had her. Izumi, I had her in my arms. But I let go, and now she's gone. I sat on my bed, tears rolling down my cheeks, she was so close. I pulled my arms around myself, what happened? Yesterday was a disaster. She looked so scared, so broken. Then her gaze turned murderous, she leapt at all might and took him. I was powerless to stop her. No, that wasn't her, Izumi would never do anything like that. She was too sweet. She wasn't a villain. Something happened to her. I heard a knock on my door. "Todoroki? You okay?" It was Mina. I composed myself and went to open the door. She looked up at my face and frowned. I saw worry in her eyes, "Stop that" I said.

"What?"

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine, you should be worried about Izumi. Not me."

She looked doubtful "Well, she did attack you, and Uraraka, and KIDNAP ALL MIGHT" She pointed out.

"No, that wasn't her."

"Oh really." She replied sarcastically, "then who was it? The tooth fairy?"

I slammed the door shut. Izumi was the victim here! Not me! I pushed all doubt from my mind, Izumi needs help.

And tonight, I'm going to save her.

Izumi's POV

Stop! PLEASE! I yelled in my mind, as Kai used me. My hands wrapped around the neck of an old man, betrayal in his eyes. And I couldn't even remember who he is! I tried to pry my hands away, but her hold was too strong. Suddenly, the man tripled in size, was it his quirk? "But, he said your quirk is gone!" I hear Kai gasp in disbelief. Her hold on me loosened a little, I use this time to try to break free of her. I fall to my knees, struggling hard. I feel something cold and sharp on my neck, a blade!?

"Give up" I hear her say, standing upright. I continue to struggle, and I feel blood leak from the wound. Suddenly I'm being held down and the knife is wrenched from my hands. Finally Kai gives in and I have control again. I ask the question that has been on my mind from when I first met him. "Who are you?" I say my voice trembling as his hands tighten on my wrists. "Don't play dumb Izumi." He snarls. I feel tears fall from my eyes, is he going to hurt me? Is he going to kill me? Surprisingly I feel comforted by the thought of death, finally being free from this hell.
"Your eyes, they're green." He gasped. I look up at him scared. "They were just red, why are they green?" He mutters to himself. Suddenly I hear a gunshot, and the man shrinks. The quirk bullets. Is his quirk gone? I feel panicked at the thought, some old memory trying to be uncovered.

"I had more trust in you Kai" I hear a voice boom. It's dad. I stand up quickly only to be pushed down again. "You can't even take control of her long enough to kill the old brute." His face is twisted in malice. "Back you go. Your work here is done." As he said that I feel kai's presence vanish, but the fear and hopelessness she brought remained.  "Now what to do with you. Toga!" Toga burst into the room, excitement clear as day on her face.

"Yeah boss?"

"You can have some fun with her if you'd like"

"Thanks boss!" She ran over to me and Chisaki let go of me. As soon as he did I ran, but my ankle gave out, and I collapsed.

"Oh, poor Izumi!" She laughed, dragging me to my all too familiar room. It was the same as the day I was rescued. Wait, I can remember that now? All Might! Oh no, what have I done?! Tears welled up in my eyes, other names were a blur but I remember them now. The bi hair boy, he saved me. I go to school with him. My realization was cut off by Toga's sick laughter.

"Crying are we?" She took out the knife and held the blowtorch in the other hand. "We haven't even started yet." I backed away as best as I could with an injured leg. Trying to use my quirk, I aimed crusher at the door, but nothing happened. "Oh you can't use quirks here. New installation." She smiled at me. I felt sick.

"Now, time for some fun." She ran at me and pinned me on the floor. Stabbing her knife into my leg and laughing. I screamed In pain, and tried to pry her off. Grabbing my arm, she put me in restraints. "Just kill me already!" I screamed. "Oh don't worry, I'll get to it" She replied, raising the blowtorch to my stomach. "Please!" I yelled one last time. She just smiled and turned it on, causing fire to spread all along my stomach and side. I screamed in agony as the fire spread, burning all it touched. Toga finally put it out just as it reached my neck. Whimpering, I silently prayed for it all to end. She traced her second knife across my now bare stomach, cutting deeper and deeper as she went. After a minute she got bored and stabbed her knife above my hip. Crying, I shut my eyes. I bit my lip, hoping to drown out her insane laughter as she stabbed non fatal parts of my body. She stopped for a moment, and left the room. Is this it? I asked myself, is this the end?

Soon she returned, holding a baseball bat. I swore, not again. Please. Don't. I repeated in my head about a thousand times. She drew it back and winked at me. She swung the bat and hit my cut up side. "Oops" she said and bent down, "Forgot to take these out!" Grabbing the knife in my leg, she tugged it out viciously. Screaming in pain, I saw the blood begin to pour out of the wound. Then she grabbed the knife in my side and yanked it out. After tossing the knives to the side, she drew her bat back and hit my leg. Then my arm, then my torso. She drew back the bat for another hit when it happened. The bat was frozen in place. She gasped in disbelief as a bi haired boy walked through the door. He ran to me, and began to cover my wounds in ice, crying.

"But, the quirk blocker" Toga says in disbelief, the boy looked at her in hatred, and all might walked into the room. Gasping at my bloody body. The boy quickly took off his shirt and covered me with it. His name came back to me "S-Shoto" I whimper. He holds me tight, making sure not to hurt me. "Never again" He says through tears, "I won't let them hurt you any more." I hold him close, trembling. Him kissing me is the last thing I remember, before I blacked out.