*10*

Izumi's POV

Dark. Why is it so dark?
I struggled to open my eyes, they felt sticky, and were hard to force open. As soon as I opened them, I wish I hadn't. I gazed around the room, my breath coming in shallow, quick gulps. I was back, this was, my room. The walls were cracked, and stained with blood. Whips, branders, knives and other horrible things were thrown across the room. My wrists were covered in some black material, I struggled to get the material off, but it was like it was sewn to my skin. "My quirk.." I whispered. Crawling as far as the chains around my legs would let me, I aimed my hand at the wall, trying to summon my quirk to crush the wall with. It stayed as solid as ever, not even budging a little.

"You enjoying my little invention~?" Came a sick voice, in a singing tone. I recognized it at once. I quickly turned my head around and crawled away from the figure.

"Izumi~Chan," Toga walks over slowly to the space where I was cowering. She placed her signature knife on my arm, "You can't use your quirk now, can you Izumi~Chan?" she sang. Shuddering with every touch, I shook my head. "That's all thanks to my friend's glove you have on there~ Can't get it off can you? It's super strong~" She ran the knife across my arm, drawing out blood, I winced from the sudden blow. "You're super strong too Izumi~Chan, lets see if we can break you" Her eyes suddenly grew wild and she brought the knife up to her shoulder, and forced it down into my leg. Screaming in pain, I lashed out at Toga, my hand connected with her cheek, and she fell back from the force of my unexpected blow. "You've gotten more rebellious now, haven't you Izumi~Chan?" Toga giggled as she jumped up, quickly recovering. I tried to stand up, but my leg buckled underneath me. "Oh poor Izumi~Chan, you've gotten weak, hanging out with those VERMIN." She spat out the last word, pure hatred filling her gaze. She leaped at me, and I blacked out again.

Todoroki's POV

I watched as Izumi walked through the portal, I was helpless. I couldn't stop her, I couldn't protect her, but I can get her back. Uraraka was sobbing while Tsuyu and Jiro tried to comfort her, hiding their own tears. Even Bakugo was silenced by the recent events. I needed to do something. Sitting here was going to drive me insane. So, I stood up, "Class 1-A!" My voice boomed through the room, quieting everyone to just a few sniffles. "We are all in despair after," My voice broke suddenly "after Izumi was captured, but sitting here? Mourning her when we can be saving her? Are we not heroes? Is this not what we have been training to do? Save someone who is in need of saving?" I stopped, glancing at everyone's expression. Most were hopeful, with a few disapproving faces "So, are we going to save Izumi? Or wait for the Pro Heroes to do their job, when they need all the help they can get? Lets save Izumi... Before it's too late." Murmurs and talking broke out in the small room, each student arguing over what to do. Uraraka stood up abruptly and started walking towards me, tears still fresh in her eyes. "I'll do it" She volunteered "It's my fault she got captured anyways"
"I'll go" Mina followed Uraraka to stand in front of me. Little by little, people began to make up their minds. In the end, Uraraka, Mina, Hagakure, Tsuyu, Kirishima, Jiro, Tokoyami, Shoji, Yaoyorozu and I headed out to save Izumi. I looked ahead and clinched my fist 'Izumi, I'm coming'.