Chapter 11

After helping Killian with his demonstration a small group of girls approached me asking me to help them train properly and of course I said yes straight away especially when April is one of them. These are all girls that have been underestimated because of their ranking in the pack. Their fed up of trying to train with their Beta because he either doesn't bother with them or takes them seriously enough. By the time I'm finished training them they won't ever be underestimated again. You don't have to be the strongest to win a fight. It's all about skill and techniques and how you use them. They will have all of that and more and hopefully they won't let anyone bully them after they learn how to defend themselves. Once Mason and April complete their bond, April is going to get a lot stronger over night along with her wolf growing in size and dominance. So April learning how to fight now will be a big advantage for when that happens.

Like April all her friends are sweet girls and I can't help but feel protective of them. Doing this I will get a chance to get to know April better and get an idea of what her reaction will be when we tell her. I'm just afraid that she will think she has to act a certain way around me once she knows and I don't want our easy way of being around each other to change. But I can work around that when we tell her. Right now trying to find Mason is proving more difficult. We really need to talk about telling April. The last place he can be is his room so that's exactly where I'm heading now. But what I find makes my blood boil. Ava has Mason cornered and is trying to force herself on him as he tries to get away from her. Mason would never be rough with a girl but me well... I'm a different story. So I walk up behind her and grab her by the neck before I throw her to the ground. She didn't even hear or see me coming in time to react. That shows how incapable she is as a werewolf. Mason sighs with relief and looks at me gratefully.

Turning my attention back to Ava who is still on the ground in shock.

"Mason is too much of a gentleman to hurt you but that doesn't mean I won't. If you so much as touch him again I will end you. He has a mate so stay the fuck away from him" I grind out as I  try to  grit my teeth as a growl escapes my chest.

"Who? The omega....  Like she deserves a mate especially him. She hasn't got a clue how to satisfy a man but I do and I'm more than willing to show him that" she smirks again as she tries to she off the ground gracefully and failing miserably..

Behind me I can hear Mason release a dangerous growl the moment she talks about April like that. I think the gentleman in him could make an exception this time to deal with her himself.

"I suggest you walk away now because I won't hold him back. You really are a disgrace to whoever your mate is. Look at you... You're pathetic. All you do is try and steal other people's mates to make yourself feel good" I  look at her with nothing but disgust.

By this point we have gained a few spectators and among them is poor April who looks like she is on the verge of tears. Looking at her like this my heart breaks for her. I know how I felt seeing Jack with Ava. I can't imagine what April must be feeling especially when she was belittling her experience with men in front of her mate and anyone in hearing distance. So she did the only thing she could do. She left.

Walking towards a smirking Ava as she laughs at April thinking she has won she's so distracted she doesn't even realise how close I am to her right now. At this moment in time I want nothing more than to destroy her. How dare she talk she talk about April like that, who the hell does she think she is? She is nothing more than a glorified Barbie doll. Before I can think my next move through properly, I lash out at her and pin her to the wall by her throat. My power is trying to consume me as it begs to be released and show this girl exactly who she is dealing with. I can just imagine her face now when she realises not all the Royal family are dead and buried. That she has insulted her Queen and has tried to take her mate. Her future King. She needs to learn what respect is. Closing my hand tighter around her neck I slam her hard into the wall as the Queen in me wants her to beg for our forgiveness.