Chapter 23

Waking up in Kehon arms is how every morning should be.  Turning on my side I watch him sleep as the sunlight shines through the curtains hits him in all the right places on his face and chest. Slipping out of bed I make my way towards my bathroom. Looking in the mirror I nearly died of mortification at the sight of myself. How is it possible to look this bad every morning without fail? My eyes are still bloodshot and red rimmed with a line of mascara running down my cheeks. My hair like usual is a disaster. I swear some morning there is going to be actual birds in my hair. Turning on the shower I strip off as quickly as possible and jump in. It feels like it has taken forever to get the knots out of my hair and scrub my face.

Getting out, I dry myself off and wrap my towel around me. Tip toeing into the room I make my way towards my wardrobe and grabbed fresh clothes. Quickly I get myself dressed and run a brush through my hair getting the last of the knots out.

"Morning kitten" Kehon says as he rubs his eyes sleepily making him look adorable.

"Morning did you sleep okay?" I ask.

"Yeah once I got use to your snoring" he answers with a cheeky grin.

"What? I don't sore do I?" I ask feeling my cheeks burn.

"A little bit but it's cute. Did you sleep okay?" he questions.

"I'm feeling better and thank you for being there for me and staying with me" I smile. I do feel a little lighter like some of the pressure that has being weighing me down has been lifted.

"Where else would I be? Come here" he says as he holds his arms out for me.

"Your sweet" I smile as I walk over to him and cuddle into him.

"Hmm you smell like strawberries. Did you get a shower without me?" he pouts.

"Yeah but trust me I did you a favour. I would have given you nightmares if you seen what I looked like when I woke up. It was not pretty" I tell him.

"It couldn't be worse than you wiping your nose on my jumper" He jokes so I grab a pillow to hit him with.

"What? I got you to smile didn't I? You didn't wipe your nose on me and even if you did it wouldn't matter" he winks.

All I can do is smile like a lunatic. I'm still getting use to this side of him and everyday he manages to surprise it at how sweet he is.

"I'm going to go start breakfast if you want to get a shower" I smile at him.

"Any chance you would want another one?" he asks as he licks his lips managing to draw my attention to them.

"Nope" I wink and stand up. Only he's holding onto the waist band of my bottoms and pulls me back onto the bed successfully landing in his arms before he kisses me senseless. He smirks when he broke our kiss knowing too well the effect he can have on me when he kisses me like that.

Standing us up he slaps my bum before he walks towards the bathroom and winks at me before closing the door leaving me standing there with my mouth hanging open.

The sound of the door closing snaps me out of my shock and I can't stop myself from smiling like a Cheshire cat. Leaving the room, I head to the kitchen and as I get closer I can smell something delicious coming from there. I walked in and find April cooking happily as Mason digs into a full plate of pancakes and bacon. His favourite.

"Morning" I say happily.

Both of them stop what they were doing. April holding the frying pan in her hand and what's even more shocking is Mason stops with a fork full of food inches from his mouth and nothing usually stops him from eating.