Chapter 9

➼ S K Y L A R

Okay so I walked out of his dressing room with sex hair... sorry not sorry.

i looked over at Cam who had his face in his hands.

"You okay?" I asked. "Nope Layla just stopped by" "what?! she did?!" he nodded his head. "What happened?" " I asked her why she dumped me and she said she didn't want to hurt me"

Funny, cause I know why...

Her parents never liked him and she met Connor. Her parents loved Connor and wanted them to go on a date and from there they got into a relationship..

This would kill Cam if I told him.

She's always loved him but Connor was head over heels for her and she couldn't do anything about it.

Shawn walked out of the dressing room and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Okay you guys already fucked can we go now?" Taylor complained. I laughed and nodded my head.

"Where's Syd?"

"Matt and Nash took them out for ice cream." Cam reassured me. I decided to call Matt and tell him to take her home afterwards.

➼➼➼➼

We got home from the arena in Beverly Hills. Shawn and I were sitting on the couch awaiting for the arrival of Sydney and her uncles.

My phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Skytheytookthem" Nash said panicked.

"What? Nash slow down."

"Scott and Annabeth. They took the kids. I went to the bathroom and they approached Matt and knocked him out and took them and his phone."

I was already in tears. "Babe what's wrong?" I handed the phone to him.

They took my daughter.

I was screaming by the time Shawn hung up.

His face was red with anger. And I was a crying and screaming mess.

I sat up from the fetal position I was on the floor and wiped away my tears.

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Matt's number since they had my phone.

"Well someone found out and begging for mercy isn't she?" Scott said from the other end.

"Where the fuck is she." I said with venom in my voice. I heard screaming from Sydney and possibly Ashton in the background.

"Well I want money and for you to come back home."

"How much"

"One million. Cash"

"Your fucking kidding right?"

"Money and you or both the kids die."

"Done"

"Pleasure doing business"

I hung up and threw my coffee mug that was on the coffee table across the room and into the wall. I let out another ear piercing scream and banged my fists on the hardwood floor.

"Did Nash call the boys?"

"Yup, what did they want?"

"Me and one million cash"

"What?!"

"Yup let's go"

"You seriously don't think I'm gonna let them take you from me"

"That's why we call the fucking cops and plant an ear piece on me" I said harshly.

I got up and walked out the door not waiting for my husband. There were no cars in the driveways of the guys houses.

Good cause I'm gonna need all the help I can fucking get.

There ain't no way in hell that they're getting away from this.

Not when my daughter is involved.