Chapter 11

➼ S K Y L A R

Shawn leaves for a month long tour tomorrow.

We have agreed to make trips in between shows. He goes to Chicago first, then Orlando, Dallas, NY, Portland, Seattle then here back to LA.

I don't know how I'll survive let alone how Sydney will.

We'll have to make this work.

Somehow...

"Done!" Shawn said happily as he zipped up his suitcase. I gave him a small smile looking at his little accomplishment.

"Babyyyyy" he sighed wrapping hi arms around my waist.

"Hmm?"

"Please don't be saaad"

"I'm trying not to be baby but I'm gonna miss you like crazy."

"I know I'm gonna miss you too" he sighed.

There was a shift in weight as little Syd crawled up on our bed and snuggled in between Shawn and I.

"We don't have to be ordinary, make our best mistakes, cause we don't have time to be sorry, so baby be the life of the party" Shawn softly sang.

"I'm telling you to take your shot, it might be scary, hearts are gonna break, cause we don have the time to be sorry, to baby be the life of the party" I sang along with him.

"Take it away Syd!"

"Come out tonight! Come out tonight! there's no one standin' in your way!" She sang. Shawn and I laughed

"C'mon baby girl time for bed!" Shawn said as he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder gently. She was giggling like crazy.

He came back a few minuets later and snuggled up to me, lazily warping his arms around my waist and nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck.

"I love you" he mumbled into my neck.

"I love you too" I kissed his temple.

"That's all I get?" he asked smirking.

"Hmmm I don't know" I teased. He laughed and pulled me closer to him.

I listened to the sound of his heartbeat for a while until I fell asleep.

➼➼➼➼

"Babeeee"

"Skyyyyy"

"My sun and stars"

"Oh my god wake the fuck up!"

I giggled at his profanity and sweet words.

"Yes?"

"C'mon we have to leave in a little bit." He said sadly.

"Hey cheer up! I'm gonna see you in two weeks along with the boys" I softly kissed his lips as he was hovering over me.

I did my normal routine which consisted of showering, brushing my long brown locks, getting dressed, and putting on minimal makeup.

I wore some athletic nike shorts and Shawn's Portugal sweatshirt.

"Here" he took his cologne and sprayed it on his sweatshirt. I weakly smiled up at his pecking his lips.

"Should I leave Syd with the boys? I don't want her crying let alone the paparazzi" he nodded his head as he went into her room and woke her up.

We dropped her off at Cam's and Shawn said his goodbyes to the guys.

"I'll see you later princess, take care of mommy for me okay?"

She sniffled and nodded her head and leaped into his arms. "I'll miss you daddy" she sobbed. I saw a pained and sad look on Shawn's face. "I'll miss you too baby" he kissed her cheeks and went over to Cam and whispered something in his ear. He just smiled and nodded.

We got into my car and drove to the airport. Our fingers were laced together the whole way there.

We arrived and he took out his luggage and put it on the curb. I locked the car.

We walked to the his gate and sat in the uncomfortable blue chairs.

"Flight 42B to Chicago now boarding"

I heavily sighed as we stood up, embracing each other.

I nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck.

"Have fun babe, don't forget to skype me and text me" I said into his neck softly peppering kisses.

"I will, I promise" he locked his lips with mine as his tongue slowly entered my mouth exploring.

"Last call for flight 42B"

I pulled away an gave him another tight hug, eliminating the remaining space between us.

I pecked his lips as he started walking toward the gate.

"I love you"

"I love you babe, have fun!" I smiled as he entered the tunnel leading to the plane.

I'm gonna miss him.

So fucking much.

Authors Note❤️

Thank you for all the reads! I love reading all y'all's comments too!

~Trish (Patricia)