Chapter 44

• S Y D •
Well my hair is red.
I fucking hate prank week. It was put in my shampoo and now I look like a clown.

So today was the day I'm gonna get Michael back because he wanted us to match with our hair color.

So since he is in a hotel I was gonna put black eyed peas (little popper thingies for the Fourth of July in the states, they're a lot stronger and louder then the little kid ones) underneath his toilet seat in his bathroom.

Ahhh the perks of revenge.

Then a hidden camera is in the bathroom so I can share it to the fans.

He'll be sorry for dying my hair red!

But right now I'm with Annie chilling in the lobby of their hotel so I can run in and get the camera when it does happen.

Muahahahaaaaa I'm so evil.

"Soooo what do you think about Calum?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I dunno...hrs a good guy and knows good poetry. He always picks me up when I'm feelin down, so I guess he's okay."

She nodded her head and looked at her phone.

"Wait, why?" I asked

Her cheeks turned into a light shade of pink.

"Oh god, don't tell me"

She took a deep breath and giggled.

"ALRIGHT WHAT THE FUCK?!" Luke screamed as he stormed into the lobby.

"What the fuck what?" I asked innocently.

"You know what the fuck what! Why were there little bombs underneath my toilet seat?!"

"Prank week hun, its a bitch" Annie giggled.

"Wait that was your bathroom?" I asked

"No shit sherlock" he rolled his eyes as if it was obvious.

"Shit that was meant for Michael"

"You are gonna get it Sydney Rose, even if my life depended on it I'm gonna get you back sooooo bad" Luke said storming back to his room.

"Fuck!" Annie said.

"What?"

"Now you are another target and calum isn't texting me back" she pouted.

I shook my head laughing.

I felt a pair of hands rest on my waist. "Hey" irwin murmured in my ear.

I looked up at him and kissed his cheek. He smiled and pecked my nose.

"Okay you guys are just confusing!" Annie exclaimed, "well it's complicated" I giggled.

"Is it?" He asked.

"Very"

Once dinner rolled around the girls and boys decided we should all go out to diner.
"So quick question" Luke started, "are you guys dating?" He pointed at Ashton and i.

"No" I said.

Ashton looked at me in disbelief.

"It um...complicated" I said.

I heard Ashton sigh and leave the table.
My phone buzzed in my pocket.

It was Kaya texting me even though she's right next to me?

Kayaaaa🎶💕: dude wtf is wrong witchu.
Me: like I said it's complicated.
Kayaaaa🎶💕: don't tell me.
Me: what?
Kayaaaa🎶💕: Your talking to that prick again aren't you.
Me: he's not a prick.
Kayaaaa🎶💕: I knew it.

• end of convo •

I sighed and walked over to the men's bathroom, I knocked on the door.

"Ash...open up please"

"Why?"
"Because I-I need to t-talk to you"

he slowly opened the door, "what do you want to break me again?" He asked.

"No I would never want to do that, I just-"

"You just what Sydney? Are you gonna break my heart over and over?"

"No I don't want to do that I'm just torn between two guys that I love and I don't know what to do okay?! My heart is slowly tearing itself in half because of you and Grier! And I don't know what to fucking do!" I yelled.

"Y-you love me?"

"Yes of course I do and I don't know who to be with because your both amazing"

"Please pick me"

"Ash...I just don't know because we have our own bands and there's gonna be the whole distance thing and we both have tours and I just don't know..."

"So your not even gonna try?"

"I'm still thinking about it, and you still haven't said that you love me back so I don't know."

"I love you Sydney Rose Mendes, and it would be an honor to have my heart broken by you"

"Cheese ball" I laughed, "but I love you too"