Chapter 22

➼ S Y D N E Y

I woke up in the living room.

A pair of arms were wrapped around my waist. Ashton. I tried getting out of his grip like usual. But nothing ever seems to work.

"Mmmh" he mumbled, "stay and cuddle with me"

"Ash" I giggled.

"Pwease?" he stuck out his lip.

God damn those lips. So fucking kissable.

I pecked his lips. "Fineee."

He smiled and pulled me into his chest, my parents won't be home until tomorrow for a little 'celebration'.

We just laid on the couch together talking about the random things in life.

"Oh my god" Amira whispered.

I looked over in her direction on the floor and saw Ky's arms wrapped around Amira and his legs tangled with hers.

"Well that escalated quickly" Ashton muttered as I giggled at his comment.

Ky mumbled something and snuggled his head into the crook of her neck.

Amira nudged Ky and he woke up quickly scooting away from her. "Oh shit...sorry" he said.

"No worries" she smirked.

Ashton pulled me even more closer to him. I just went with it and put my head in the crook of his neck.

"I like you a lot" he whispered.

"I like you a lot too" I chuckled.

"Oh get a room you two" Carmen grumbled as she shoved her face in a pillow.

"What's wrong with you bitchacho?"

"He's not texting me back" she pouted.

"Sucks to suck" I smirked.

"Well what are we going to do today?" Ashton said trying to change the subject.

"Let's just have a movie day"

We all agreed and turned on Netflix. "Well what should we watch first?"

"I say we watch a scary movie" Ashton smirked.

"No no no no, let's not" I whined

"Why? You scared?" he smirked

"Well...no"

"Then you'll be fine!" he grabbed the remote from me and turned on the exorcist.

I'm gonna shit myself.

Holy shit.

I ducked and covered any chance I got into Ashton's shoulder.

He put his arm around me and I hid my face in his chest.

"Don't worry, I got you" he whispered.

I sighed and tried to watch the movie again.

➼ ➼ ➼ ➼

"Thank god the movie ended" I breathed out. My face was still hidden in Ashton's chest.

He pulled me closer to him an kissed my temple.

"Another movie?" Ky suggested.

We all agreed and watched Varsity Blues.

My all time favorite movie.

Well of course me and mom watched it all the time.

Now lemme tell ya this is a good fuckin movie. It's hilarious as fuck.

"Jacks bean stock" I repeated the lines an laughed.

"I take it this is your favorite movie?"

"Of course it is!"

I stared into his crystal blue eyes. They're just like Nash's, but bluer if that was even possible.

My eyes flickered to his lips.

Goddamn it Sydney.

He crashed his lips into mine not caring about the people around us.

I'm falling for Ashton Grier.

Hard.