Chapter 3 || What Do You Want

[7:30 PM]

Emma's POV

I wanted to scream but something told me not to. I was currently shaking of fear nervous to turn around and see who it was.

"You can trust me I swear." he said.

I finally got the nerve and turned around.

It was him the boy from the streets.

"What do you want?" I spat at him.

"Nothing. But I can help you survive the night."

"You have been creeping me out for the past two days why?"

"I don't know. Something about you just told me to keep an eye on you.And I'm glad I did or else you would probably be dead."

"I can take care of my self."

I looked up noticing the guys that where once beating the homeless guy where walking towards us.

"If I was you id do something about the guys behind you." I suggested.

Then he turned around and noticed the guys coming.

"Give me the gun." he whispered.

Trusting him I handed him the gun and he loaded it ready to handle what was about to happen.

The men got closer and raised their guns up but he beat them to it but I still heard a fire from one of them.

I scram in pain. I felt a burning sensation on top of the pain in my leg only to notice I've been shot.

"Oh no." he said noticing the wound."we need to get that cleaned and wrapped soon."

"Oh I wonder why?" I said sarcastically through the pain.

"Listen I could just leave you here and not give a care in the world about you but I'm not I'm actually saving you so could you please lighten up and give me a chance. We need to get to a first aid and that dinner over there more then likely has one so let's go." Then he started walking.

"Are you coming?" he said.

"I um can't really walk right now." I said trying to ignore the excruciating pain.

Then I felt a arm swoop under my legs and supporting my back only causing me to scream in pain as he picked me up.

"We'll be there in a minute I promise." he said trying to comfort me.

Something made me feel safe with him like i don't know it just felt right to be with him.

-

[8:05 PM]

He got into the dinner which was already broken into judging how the register was gone and the door was wide open.

He then laid me on the counter and left to lock the door and make sure no one was coming then he went into the back to find the supplies.

I really need to know his name.

Every time I moved my leg I felt pain shot through my whole body causing me the moan in pain.

I heard footsteps coming towards and it was just the boy who basically saved me.

"I still don't know your name." I stated.

"It's Cameron. Cameron Dallas." he responded.

"I'm Emma Grace."

"Well it's nice to be on a name to name basis now." he kinda laughed.