Chapter 16|| Hospitals

[7:30 AM]

Emma's POV

Graces father drove me to the hospital telling me no one else got hurt that they all hid in different places killing the people who tried to kill them.

"I need to tell you something Emma." Mr. Smith said.

"W-what is it." I said still shook up about past events not knowing if I will see Cameron alive.

"I-I'm your um Father Emma."

"What?"

"Y-yeah."

"But my father is at home with my mother."

"That's not your real father sweetheart."

"What how?" I said momentary taking my mind of Cameron.

"Well when you where born I was a mess drugs alcohol the whole deal.Your mother kicked me out saying to never come back or be in your life and if she did she would call the cops and have me arrested. So I did as she pleased and left but I would come back once a year to try and see if I could meet you but she refused to let me in."

My mind flash backed to when my mother would answer the door and harshly yell at who ever was there I would catch a glimpse of the man and he looks like Mr Smith. My mother always closed the door furious and just stomp off to her room. Leaving me in the dust.

"The only reason why I recognized you was because every time I tried to come and meet you I would see you sitting on the couch in the living room and id catch glances of you since that's all I ever got and thought I was going to get. But little did I know you moved down here to California.And when my daughter well your half sister opened the door for you there stood my little girl I never got to watch grow up." I saw him tearing up out of the corner of my eye.

We pulled into the hospital parking lot where I sat there for a minute and I turned to face him wrapping my arms around him and giving him a hug.

"It's great to meet you dad."

"It's great to me you to Emma." he said wrapping is arms around me embracing me in a warm hug.

My heart dropped again as I thought of Cameron.

"Go Emma, you need to go be with Cameron right now."

-

I got out of the car shaking but sprinting towards the front desk of the hospital.

"i need to see someone now." I said harshly but I didn't care.

"Name." is all she said.

"Cameron Dallas."

"Family only are you family?"

"I'm his girlfriend so that's close enough."I said gritted my teeth all I wanted was to see him.

"He is in surgery right now please take a seat in the level 2 waiting room and I will inform someone to get you once he is in his room."

I nodded and made my way to the elevator completely breaking down I slide down the wall of the elevator and just cried.

"Emma?" I looked up to find Taylor the boy from the house."oh my gosh Emma I'm so sorry about Cameron."

Then he came over and hugged me picking me up and carrying me to the waiting room.

"It's going to be okay Emma. They are fixing him up." Taylor said trying to comfort me.

All I really wanted was Cameron.

"Taylor I-love h-him."

"I know you do and you'll see him and a little but I promise."

As Taylor rocked me back and forth I ended up falling asleep.Only my thoughts where left and and lead to Cameron.

-

[9:30 AM]

"Emma?" I heard someone calling my name.

"Wake up Emma a doctor needs you."Taylor said waking me up.

I got up and followed the doctor who was standing in front of the door to his room.

"Since you are the girlfriend and his mother hasn't responded yet I'll tell you what is going on." he said.

I nodded waiting for him to proceed.

"Cameron has suffered major Internal injuries and lost a lot of blood he flat lined while on the table a couple times but he is stable right now and should be waking up soon you may go in if you would like.But I suggest following me first so we can take care of these wounds.

Then I followed the doctor to a separate room where he cleaned up my leg and face stitching them up saying I was good to go and to keep them clean.

Then I ran back to Cameron's room to still find him asleep.

I walked over to him looking at his peaceful state.

"Hey Cameron I know you can't hear me but I just want you to know don't ever do this to me again." I laughed while crying.

Then I put the palm of my hand up to his cheek and rubbing it with my thumb. Then I leaned down softly kissing him.

When I pulled away I grabbed the chair from behind and pulled it up to the side of the bed.

I laid my head on his hand as a tear of happiness rolled down my face.

"Please let everything be okay" I breathed. Then I drifted of to sleep.

-

I felt someone's hand playing with my hair causing me to wake up.Forgetting what was going on the just laid there until I realized it was Cameron.

"Cameron!?"

"I told you I keep my promises babe." he smiled.

A/N

It's a shorter chapter but it's for you guys who where wanting to know what happen I hope you love it. I love writing this book so much it's fun to write and I love to see your guys comments because they make me smile and your votes make me feel happy knowing y'all are liking this book thank y'all so much:)

-

Comment/vote💕🙈