Chapter 19|| The First Date

[1 week Later]

[3:30 PM]

Emma's POV

It's been a week since that night. Since I almost lost him.

I've been having these nightmares every night since then.

I would just be sitting in the living room and my door would come down with Kyle standing there with a gun.He would walk up to me and Cameron and point the gun at Cameron's head and shot.

That's when I would wake up screaming,crying,and sweating with Cameron holding me trying to calm me down and all I could do was cry in his chest begging him not to leave.

So basically I've been a mess.

"Get dressed babe where going on that date."I heard Cameron say wrapping his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder.

"Today?Right now?"

"Yes today right now. You need to get your mind of things and I'm officially aloud to go out besides lay in bed all day. Plus I haven't gotten to take my beautiful girlfriend out on a date yet."

I smiled at his last sentence and agreed to the date asking "how should I dress?"

"Casual." he smiled.

I went up to my bedroom that I was currently sharing with Cameron and pulled out a white tank top with ruffles with a pair of skinny jeans and black toms. Then I went into the bathroom straightening my hair and put on some make up which consists eye liner,some shadow,and mascara.

Then I went downstairs but I couldn't find Cameron.

"Cameron?"

No answer?

"Cameron!?"

Still no answer.

I walked into the kitchen to grab my phone and call him but I saw a note.

-Emma

Don't freak out even though you probably already have but I left to set up our date. It's a surprise so no I'm not telling you.Just wait for me to pick you up which will be around 4:45.

-love Cameron xx

I set the note down and walked over to the couch while checking the time on my phone.

It was 4:30 meaning I have 15 minutes to kill.

I sat on the couch bored just staring at the tv which was playing Supernatural.

Already have watching this episode I dosed off with out eve realizing it.

~

"Cameron?" I whispered into the darkness.

I heard a groan coming from down by my feet and I bent down and all I felt was something mushy and warm.

Then the light flicked on to reveal a bloody Cameron.

I screamed in horror as someone put their hand over my mouth whipping me around revealing Kyle.

Tears began flowing down my face and Kyle just let out his horrid evil laugh.

"I though since I didn't get to kill you or your boyfriend that night I figured you could watch him die and then is just kill you.That sounds fair if you think of it." he smiled in a evil grin."take a seat sweetheart cause your no going anywhere."

Then a pair of arms behind me forcefully pulled me back onto a chair and held my face still keeping my eyes open as Kyle walked over to Cameron holding the gun to his head and Cameron gave me pleading eyes and all I could do was sit there and cry screaming to let him go.