Chapter 6 || The Plan

IMPORTANT QUESTION IN AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ:)!!

[12:30 AM]

Emma's POV

Cameron and I sat here trying to think of something but nothing was coming to mind.

"Well is it just him that's here or did he bring people?" Cameron questioned.

"I'll be right back." I said going to the security room to look at the Cameras.

When I walked In I saw him sitting on the pour holding his phone up the screen showing me I had one hour and 30 minutes. I sighed and noticed he had a girl with him.

"What the heck?" I said to my self.

I don't know why he would bring a girl with him maybe she teamed up with him but I didn't care at this point. I just wanted to make it out alive.

I left the room not wanting to lol at his disgusting face any longer knowing he doesn't really have back up expect that chick. So I went back into the closet with Cameron since Kyle would end up walking around the house trying to listen for us well me since he doesn't know Cam is here.

"Since we are stuck in here for a while maybe you can finally answer my question." I suggested.

"Which one? "he laughed.

"The one about why you where staring at me and basically following me for the past two days."

"It's really hard to explain maybe if we make it through tonight I'll tell you."

I sighed loudly so he would know I was aggravated with his response.

"Well can you give me a hint?"I asked.

"Let's just say you are different then other girls I've seen okay." he said with a smile.

We where sitting cuddled up in the closet just trying to know each other more basically.Then the light in the closet went out and I opened the door to find the whole houses power was out.

"Shit he cut the power." I mumbled.I began to panic again.

Cameron instantly could tell and started rubbing circles on my back trying to calm me down since this was worked the whole night.

"Shhh don't panic we are going to be fine besides we still have a hour and 20 minutes to spend peacefully with each other before anything caused by Kyle happens.

He was right we just need to enjoy each other's company as much as possible before Kyle comes and ruins it.

"I think we should hide down in the basement. I have this stairwell closet down there we can stay there until h-he finds us."

"I agree." Cam said.

"I don't even know what to do any more."I sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"I just wanted to have a normal night and prove my mother wrong and now I'm in a life or death situation and I just don't want to die Cameron." I couldn't cry anymore cause I didn't really have any more tears to shed.

"Your not going to die. I will make sure that doesn't happen." he said.

"I don't want you to die ether. Your like the best thing that ever happened to me this whole time I lived here."

"How?" he asked confused.

"Look at what you've done!You practically saved my life your just a great friend and I hope we remain friends."

I couldn't really see his face cause my eyes where still adjusting to the dark so it was easier to confess things.But I still didn't really want to confess my feelings towards him not yet anyway.

"Are we still going to see each other after this?"I asked worried I won't be able to see him again because I can't lose him. I have feelings for him the just keep growing. Every time he touches me,Holds me,comforts me, or even just talks to me I fall for him more and more sounds cheesy but I am.

"Of corse Emma. Your amazing and I can't explain it right now but we will see each other after this I promise."

"You make a lot of promises don't you?"i asked.

"Yep and the best part is...I always keep them." he said. I knew he had a smirk on his face which caused me to smile.

"Hey can I try something?" he asked.

"Sure." I said kinda worried what he was going to do.

Then I felt his hand come into contact with my cheek giving my chills.Then I felt him getting closer I could feel him come close to my ear "please don't freak out." he whispered.

The he moved away towards my face cause I could feel his breath hit my cheek and then I felt our lips brush. Sending tingles through my spine. I couldn't stand his teasing so I just smashed our lips together and threw my arms around his neck pulling him in.

Our lips moved perfectly together and it made my body feel as if It was on fire. I didn't want it to stop. He felt amazing.

We finally parted to catch our breaths with our foreheads touching.

"I've been wanting to do that all night." he breathed

"Me to." I admitted."Can we do it again?" I kinda laughed.

With out hesitation he reattached our lips this time rougher which I didn't mind.

His hands roamed my body until they found their place on my hips. He basically forced me down thanks goodness my closet was big enough to do that. Then he hovered over me still keeping our lips together both of is gasping for air. I started playing with the hem of his shirt which he gladly got rid of with out hesitation and my other hand tugging at his hair.

Then he moved from my lips to my neck finding my sweet spot causing a moan to escape from my lips and then he started tugging at my shirt which ended up coming off.Then I moved his head back up and reattached our lips. It felt amazing and different. I knew Cameron was someone different and I knew I was falling for him.

When Cameron started messing with the button to my pants that's when I knew we had to stop even though I didn't want to stop.

"Nows not the time Cameron." I said quickly. Which cause our little make out session to stop.

"Your right." he agreed.

"Well that was amazing." I decided to change the subject back to our kiss.

"It was.To be honest I've never felt that with anyone."

"Me ether." I agreed.

That's when I heard that familiar loud banging noise on the door.

"EMMA YOU HAVE ONE HOUR OR IM COMING IN. CHOSE WISELY."

A/N

So they finally hooked up!Yes!! (Well not officially but still haha) Anyway I hope you like it! I'm trying to update a lot so I don't have to keep you guys waiting:)

-

IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!

Would you guys like me to continue the story after the purge or just stop it and write a epilogue?

-

Comment/Vote😜

-

Have a wonderful day guys:)