Chapter 10

Riku woke up at the crack of dawn. The sound of his rustling cloak proved enough to wake me.
   "So I guess you're leaving now?" I arose from the bed and wrapped myself in a blanket, for I still had no clothes on.
   "Yes. I wish I could stay with you, but I promise I will come back for you as soon as I finish my last duty." He pulled the hood of the cloak over his head, completely concealing his face.
   "Okay, my love. I'll be waiting." Riku grabbed my waist, pulled me in as close as he possibly could, and kissed me.
   "Rise and shi-!" Sora barged through the door at the wrong time. "What the hell?" Riku quickly pulled away and escaped through the window.

   Sora beamed at me for a while in total shock.
   "Sora..I can explain."
   "Who was that? Axel?" He threw his hands up and started to pace back and forth. "Oh my god. Did you fuck Axel?" He shouted.
   "No! It wasn't Axel!"
   "Who else could it have been? I don't believe for a second that you would have a romantic relationship with an Organization member that wasn't Axel."
   "I did not fuck Axel! Okay? It wasn't him!" Sora folded his arms in disappointment. "Why do you care so much?" He seemed to grow even more angry after I asked him that.
   "You have to tell me who that was!"
   "Why?"
   "Because I'm trying to protect you! And you're making that really difficult for me!" I hated being shouted at by him.
   "It was someone you wouldn't know."
   "I know a lot of the Organization members."
   "He's not in Organization 13!"
   "Then who is he?" He shouted as his face came closer to mine.
   "His name is Riku!" Sora froze, and his eyes grew so intense with surprise. "What?"
   "You know...Riku?"
   "You know Riku?" Sora stood straight up as he was no longer in my face.
   "Riku is one of my best friends. I've known him ever since I was a kid. Though, I didn't expect you to know him too. Especially to the point of being in a relationship with him." Oh. Well shit, now I feel bad. I fucked Sora's best friend.
   "Oh, I'm sorry. I had no idea that he was your best friend, but if it makes you feel any better, I love him." Sora turned his back to me and walked, though he stopped in the doorway.
   "Honestly, I really don't care. I'm just glad Riku's okay. Also, please put some damn clothes on." Sora closed the door on his way out of the room.

   I threw the blanket on the bed, revealing my naked body when, suddenly, Axel appeared behind me.
   "Ooh nice ass." I screamed and quickly grabbed the blanket to cover myself.
   "Go away!"
   "Oh, fine." He vanished.