Chapter 14

The portal led to a long and wide hallway. On the left side stood a caged area that appeared to be purple, compared to the white and grey colored area that surrounded it.
   "So you followed me. How stupid of you."
   "No. You don't scare me. Not anymore. I will destroy you and your friends, and I don't even care if it's the last thing I do."
   "Well said."
   "Alannah?" I heard a sweet voice call my name from the caged area. I looked over and realized that voice came from Kairi.
   "Kairi?" What the hell? How did she get here? My thoughts were abruptly interrupted by the Organization member slamming a giant claymore to the floor, though he aimed for me. Fortunately, I acknowledged his assault and avoided being crushed.
   "I accept your challenge, your Majesty."
   "Wow, that was a cheap shot."
   "You should never let your guard down. Especially since my goal is to have you killed."
   "Okay. Thanks for the tip, ass wipe." I created a crack in the floor that leaked rays of light by smacking down my right hand. The crack zigged and zagged its way toward the Organization member.
   "That's Saïx to you." The rushing crack reached him and exploded under his feet, but he jumped to evade the attack before it had could have any impact. As he fell, he raised the claymore above his head as if he prepared to smash it into the floor. It, in fact, did make contact with the floor, releasing a large shockwave as it did. He continuously did that, and I had no choice but to go on the defensive. I jumped back constantly to avoid his massive compression waves. However, I couldn't hold up, and his last wave hit me like a truck. I flew back and hit the wall. As I dropped to the floor, I landed on my feet and fell to one knee. I looked up to see Saïx running for me, though, behind him I spotted his claymore stuck up and sticking out of the floor.
   "You should never let your guard down." I thought as I used the wall to rapidly spring myself forward in the direction of the claymore. My tiny hands grabbed the handle as I spun around to head back in Saïx' direction. My feet touched the floor behind him, and I slammed the massive blade of the claymore into his back. This time, he hit the wall with giga impact. He kept one of his hands on the wall and the other holding his back as his head turned slightly to glare at me. His negligible anger instantly turned to rage as the claymore vanished from my hand and materialized into his. He yelled and the whole hallway shook as he and his weapon became shrouded in a blue flame. Rather than shockwaves, his attacks turned into channels of blue fire. His attacks appeared unceasing, and I couldn't continue to dodge, for I grew more and more tired with every jump back. Eventually, my legs gave out, and I watched Saïx rushing toward me with his claymore ready to finish me. However, I felt a surprising rush of energy at that moment. My body shook as if it were receiving chills. Time completely froze as a bright light formed around me. The light seemed as if it exploded, while it dissipated from my body and pushed back Saïx.
   "No way!" He yelled in shock, as he seemed like he knew what was happening to me. My dress changed colors. The torso stayed white, but it appeared to have black designs on it. As for the bottom, it looked totally different. It consisted of the colors red, yellow and blue with no trace of white.

   I felt an insane amount of power scurry through my veins as two Keyblades appeared next to me. I couldn't believe how beautifully extravagant each of them looked. One of them had a black hilt that had the appearance of bat wings and a purple gem in the center. The Keychain on it consisted of a black crown. The other seemed to be like the first's counterpart, as its blade's color appeared silver and the hilt looked like angel wings. The end of it resembling what seemed like a colorful snowflake. They both hovered next to me and spun around majestically.

   At that point, I knew exactly what was happening to me, for I could feel Sora, Donald, and Goofy's spiritual presence.
   "Thank you for lending me your strength." I knew they couldn't respond, but they could certainly hear me.

   I held my hands out to the floating Keyblades and quickly crossed my arms, creating an x-shaped pattern in the air. The Keyblades flew rapidly in Saïx' direction. He attempted to block the attack by holding the claymore out in front of him, and that worked, for a second. Holding the claymore in front of his face blocked his vision, therefore, he didn't see me before it was too late. My legs swept from under him, and he lost his balance, falling to the floor. The Keyblades rushed back to my side as I stepped back a bit. I went straight back in to persistently barrage him with attacks. My arms and legs grew tired from all of the twisting and turning that came with being so in sync with the Keyblades. Nevertheless, I couldn't stop. I couldn't let up until I knew I had won that battle.

   Saïx appeared hopeless as his flames dissipated and his claymore out of reach. I planned on finishing him, as I prepared to deliver my final blow. However, I proved to be rudely interrupted as a laser beam hit the light Keyblade. The Keyblade flew back hard and swatted me, knocking me down. The sound of the Keyblade's clang on the floor seemed unbelievable to me, for I came so close to victory.
   "Alannah!" Kairi cried out.
   "Looks like my timing was impeccable." A man jumped down from the top of the caged area that imprisoned Kairi. This man had an eye patch and a scar that stretched across his left cheek.
   "Ah, Xigbar. Yes." Saïx stood up, and looked over to me angrily as his blue flames reappeared. I arose and stood my ground. The Keyblades followed my lead and assumed their usual positions beside me.
   "You foolish girl. You can't defeat us both by yourself."
   "She's not alone." A tall figure appeared before me, and it seemed to be another Organization member, as he wore a black cloak. Though, he carried a red, wing-shaped blade, and it strangely felt like I knew him, even though I had never seen him before. All I could see was his perfectly straight, silver hair that fell down his back.

   It took me a second, but I finally realized that that man was Riku.