Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12: Bella

I open the door to see Mikey standing there awkwardly.

"Hey there, Mikey," I say in a seductive tone.

"I told you not to call me that," he replies with a flirtatious smile.

"Right, sorry. Come on in," I flap as I lift up the hem of my skirt.

"S-s-sure," he stutters nervously.

My plan is working. I'm totally 100% attracted to him right now and not just trying to cover up the raging homosexual inside of me that's ridiculous. Get it together.

I push him down onto the couch and drape myself over him delicately.

"What are you doing? I thought we were watching movies?" he whispers with feigned innocence.

I smile when I feel something poke my hip.

"Excited, are we?"

"Yes, I've been wanting this for a long time," he says quietly next to my ear. His hand reaches my back and he unhooks my bra strap with the skill of a two year old.

He kisses my neck and I moan to make him feel like he's actually a good kisser and it doesn't feel like a dog is licking me. Yes this is what I've been waiting for.

He slips his hands under my shirt and grope my boobs so hard it feels like he's going to rip them off of my chest. I'm so aroused right now wow that's so comfortable I love the feeling of two claws trying to take my boobs as a trophy for later appreciation. So sexy.

"Mmm, that feels so good, daddy."

"Daddy? I didn't know you were kinky."

"Would you like to learn more about me? Maybe up in my bedroom."

"You betcha!"

I laugh at the dumb motherfucker in front of me. He thinks I think he's funny. Men.

He grabs my thighs to try and carry me up to my room. He drops me.

"OW bitch!" I yell. He looks panicked. "Good thing pain turns me on," I add with a wink as I lift my hand up and pet his stick of manly goodness. It's smaller than I expected. I pretend that I don't notice.

:\ We walk up the stairs. He tries to kiss me. I almost push him down the stairs.

Once we reach the top of the stairs, I grab his hand and lead him to my room. He trips on the rug. That dumb motherfucker. He gets back up and we went into my room. I sit down on my bed and he stands hovering over me.

I rip off my shirt revealing my luscious breasts. He's so lucky he was even allowed in the room with them. I hope he knows that. That dumb motherfucker.

He takes his shirt off to reveal his hairy ass chest. Why is there so much hair? I pull him down to kiss me so I don't have to look at it, but all I get is a tongue shoved down my throat and his chest hair rubbed against my boobs.

He moves his hand to try and unbutton my pants, but he really isn't a good multitasker. It takes him five minutes before he gives up and lets me do it. Fucking idiot.

Ugh let's just get this over with. I instruct him to stick it in my ass because I don't want to look at him. Also, I would rather kill myself than be pregnant with his child.

It wasn't very good. 0/10 wouldn't recommend. I'm still straight though. Mikey just isn't the one for me.

We're laying in my bed after doing the sex, his meaty arm wrapped around me. I'm trying to come up with a way to casually get him off of me. I want my freedom!

I'm thinking of this when he says, "I'm so happy you called me. I've been waiting for this to happen since you moved here. I love you."

Bitch wtf you love me wtf wtf wtf wtf I'm gay wait no I'm not I'm straight 100% straight a full and complete heterosexual.

"Aw Mike. I love spending time with you too."