Safe in your arms

Alice slowly opened her bedroom door. She could hear her fathers snores and she slowly and quiet walked to the kitchen. She went to the phone slowly taking it and dialing his number with shaky hands. She put the phone to her ear.
The phone rang three times before a tired voice answered.
- Hello
- Fp she said in a small voice.
He had to hear that something  was wrong because she felt him wake up.
- What is it? He asked her.
- Can I... can I come to you she whispered.
- Yes of course Fp said who since heard her voice had put his clothes on.
- I will meet you halfway okey?
- Okey.
They closed the call and Fp quickly was out of the door.
Alice slowly put the phone back. She could hear the muffled cries from her mother but didn't do anything. She quickly but quiet made her way to the door in the dark. She put on her shoes and opened the door slowly. She went out in the cool weather. The wind was blowing at her hair and she felt cold. She didn't take anything with her as she only wanted out of that house. The night sky was clear and filled with stars and the moon was shining bright. No one else was out as the clock was over 3 am. Everyone was either asleep, passed out or at the whyte wyrm. She walked fast at the direction of his trailer. She could see someone coming from that direction. As she saw it was him she started to run and threw her arms around him. He quickly wrapped his arms around her. He could feel her sops and he laid his hand on her head holding her. He couldn't do much more then to hold her and she didn't want anything else. They stayed like that until Fp felt her crying decrease. He pulled back and laid his hands on her arms.
- Alice what happened.
- My dad, he was angry she said with tears streaming down her checks.
- It was really bad.
- It's okay I'm here now, no one is going to hurt you.
She looked at him with her tears eyes and hugged him again. He hugged her back and held her head pressing small kisses to it. He hates seeing her like this. So screed and small. The strong and confident girl had leet her walls down and he knew she only did it around him. He could feel her shiver so he pulled back again.
- Are you cold? He asked her looking at her bare arms.
Sh shook her head as a yes and he gave her his serpent jacked. She tried to protest not wanting the jacked.
- You will get cold she said.
- It's okay I'm not cold.
She looked at him as she didn't believe him but she wore the jacket. The jacket was way to big for her. Fp put his arm around her shoulder. Alice took the hand on her shoulder with her right hand holding it. She wanted to be as close to him as she could. They started to walk to his trailer. It wasn't a long way just a couple of minutes. They didn't speak as they walked.
They reached Fp's trailer and he leet go of her to open the door. He put a finger at his lips to tell her to not make to much sound. They walked in and she saw his father asleep on the pullout sofa in the living room. They closed the door quiet to not wake him up but the sound still woke him. He was the serpent king and to survive meant to sleep light. He sat up and looked at Alice and Fp. Alice was standing nervously beside Fp holding his hand, his jacked still on her. Fp's father looked at the oversized jacked.
- What's going on?
- Alice called me and asked me to pick her up Fp answered. He was drawing circles at the back of her hand.
- At 4 am? He asked raising his brow and looking at the clock on the wall.
- Yeah Fp said.
- Okay son what's going on?
- Nothing Fp said.
-Fp you can tell him Alice said with a small voice.
- You sure?
She nodded.
- Alice father got violent on her tonight so she called me to meet her.
- Smith?
- Yeah Fp said.
He looked at them and Alice felt her panic rising. She didn't want to fight with anyone else. And before she could think she was talking.
- It's okay, I don't need to stay here I will find another place, I'm so sorry for disturbing you she said in a quiet and small voice going for the door. Fp's hand was holding her back and he was just about to say something but his father was quicker.
- No Alice you are definitely not going somewhere.
Alice stopped and looked at him. Her hand was still holding Fp's. He drew her back to him and both of them looked at his father.
- I know your father Alice, I know how he is and today wasn't a good day for the serpents. I will talk to him.
- You don't need to Alice said.
- No I will and you can stay here as long you as you want.
- Thanks Alice said.
- Goodnight dad Fp said and lead them to his bedroom. There wasn't much in his room but his kingsized bed, a bed side table and a drawer for his clothes. He only had some pictures, mostly of them on his wall and one of them celebrating their one year anniversary. They walked into his room and Fp closed the door behind him. They sat beside each other on the bed their legs touching. She looked down at her hands playing with a ring that Fp gave her. Fp took her hand with one of his and the other under her chin to lift her head so she would look at him. He took his hand under her chin and placed it on her cheeks . Alice closed her eyes and leaned in on the contact.
- Alice what happens.
She sighted and opened her eyes and looked at him.
- He came home late and me and my mom where home. He was yelling and throwing stuff so I screamed at him to stop but it only made it worse. He looked at me and started to yell and punch me. You could clearly see that he was drunk. He was drained in alcohol and you could smell it on him. My mum tried to stop him but he slapped her so hard she started to bleed. With both of us on the ground he went and sat at the sofa. After a while my mother told me to slowly get up and go to my room. Both of us left for our rooms. Then I waited till he was asleep and then called you and the rest you know.
She could se the anger in his eyes as he took the jacked from her and started to gently look over her. Fp's blood boiled as he heard the story and saw the dark ugly bruises on her arms. Some very old but some really new.
- I'm going to get some ice.
He left the room but returned soon with some ice, two beers and her favorite candy. He gave her the candy and a beer and he placed the ice on an really ugly bruise on her arm. She opened her beer and drank from it.
- You need to tell someone
- I can't she whispered.
- Yes you can Alice, he can't keep doing this.
- Your father will talk to him.
- It won't help Alice and you know that.
- Lets go to the sheriff Alice.
- I can't my mom she...
But Fp interrupted her.
- We will get her out and then go to the sheriff. Okay.
-okay she looked unsure.
- I'm scared Fp.
- You don't need to be. He was still holding her cheek and the ice bag on her bruises.
- Do you trust me? Fp asked.
- Yes, with everything, she looked into his eyes.
- Then trust me on this.
She nodded her head with tears in her eyes. She didn't notice when Fp took away the beer and candy and put it on the table. She felt him pull her in to a hug. She noticed her cheeks wet, she hadn't notice she was crying. Fp was holding her thighs as she cried. This is where she wanted to be, in his strong arms that she felt safe in. She wanted to stay like this forever. Fp never leet go of her, he kept hugging as she cried. Fp Jones was here safe place and Alice Smith was his.