I will save you

Fp was sitting in his truck in front of her house. He watched the door open and a man walked out. Alice smiled and closed the door after him. He saw the man walking and getting in to a nearby house. He figured it was Edgar as Betty had been complaining about him a lot when she was over to se Jughead. Fp waited some time before getting out of the truck and walked up to the house. He had parked the truck away from the house so she wouldn't him. He knocked on the door waiting for her to open. She opened the door and saw him standing there. She looked at him confused.
- What are you doing here?
- I wanted to talk with you.
- There is nothing to talk about, she said calmly.
She tried to be calm but he could se the tension in her. She may have fooled Polly, that Edgar guy and the whole city but she couldn't fool him. He saw straight through her. He could se the pain hiding in her eyes and body. She turned to the cult because she thought they could help her but they couldn't. He should have talked to her earlier but he was to busy being with her and didn't want to break what they had. So he didn't say anything. And he regretted it.
- Please Alice
She looked at him and made way for him to get in. He looked at her before quickly going inside before she changed her mind. Betty was with Jughead, Archie and Veronica at pops. The kids had been spending more time together now that Archie was out of jail. And he assumed Polly and the twins where at Edgar's with his daughter Evelyn. He stood there awkward at her living room area. She sat down and made a gesture for him to sit. He sat beside her looking at her. She was wearing lose clothes with long jewelry. He thought she always looked beautiful but he had to admit he missed the old south side Alice. She was looking at him.
- So what do you wanna talk about?
Now that she asked that he really didn't have an idé on what to say. He had heard Betty talk about how her mother was and how she could have been body snatched. And he guest she was right. He could se that when they were together but didn't do anything.
- I wanted to se if you were alright, he said at last.
- I'm fine she smiled at him.
The old Alice would have rolled her eyes at him and then give her famous glare because he made a big deal out of it, or she would try to change the subject.
- Edgar has been helping me
- Edgar
- Yeah you know him.
Fp looked at her. Her barely recognized the woman in front of him. She looked at him with her sweet smile.
- How are you really doing?
- I'm really fine Fp, she smiled at him.
It was something about how she smiled that was wrong. Like it was a mask to hide the pain.
- Yes of corse because Edgar helped you.
- Yes he helped me, he made me listen and reach out to my soul. She smiled at him again.
- Come on Alice, what do you even know about this guy?
- you don't like Edgar but he has helped me.
- Has he Alice?
- Has he really helped you?
- Yes I'm free now, my spirit is free now.
- Your spirit?
- Yeah
Fp put his head into his hands and sighted deep. He looked up and saw her watching him.
- This isn't you Alice
- Of corse it is
- No Alice, this is not you.
- I know my self Fp
- And I have know you since we were kids Alice, I know you.
- Maybe you didn't really know me
- of corse I did and I still so. You are still Alice Smith, a trouble maker.
- I have changed, that was old Alice. I have changed for the better.
- I don't believe that. I know you.
- You knew me, maybe you didn't really know me.
- Of corse I knew you, I loved you! He snapped.
But what he really wanted to say was that he still loves her. He never stopped.
The words didn't affect her. She just looked at him.
- Alice.
He took her hand and started rubbing his thumb on the back of her hand.
- Please don't see Edgar anymore.
- What?
These worlds seemed to affect her.
-I'm not leaving Edgar or the farm they helped me wi..
But he didn't let her finish.
- Yes I know they helped you. Or you think, please come with me I can help you.
She looked at him and he could see a bite of anger in her eyes. Fp didn't know if it was good or bad.
- You can't help me, she said and drew her hand back.
- Alice
- No
- Alice just listen to me.
- You left me.
- What?
- We were together and you left me for her.
- Her? Do you mean Gladys?
- yes.
- I needed to sort things out at home, then when I did that, I wanted to se you but you were busy with Edgar.
- Because you left
Fp sighted.
- I needed to sort things out with Gladys for Jellybean and Jughead.
- You could have said something
- You would have been angry he said.
He had expected her to be angry but he just watched her sit there calm.
- I would have understand
- I'm sorry Al
- It's okay.
- I talked with Gladys and she agreed that we couldn't live a lie anymore
- That's good she said and smiled at him
He had expected the old Alice to say something snarky to him but the Alice in front of him just smiled at him.
- Are you living a lie? He asked her.
- What?
He could se some of her anger reaper.
- No
- Really?
- You are just like Betty, looking down at the farm.
- Betty is smart kid
She looked at him with anger in her eyes.
- Alice they are not helping you! He said firm.
- yes they are, Edgar specialists in helping people.
- I swear if you say Edgar one more time.. he paused what he was going to say.
- Alice he has brainwashed you.
-  No he hasn't 
Alice stood up and walked to the kitchen and Fp followed her. She drank some water and then put the glass on the counter.
- Alice please you need to open your eyes.
- I have Fp, you need to open your eyes and embrace your soul.
Fp put his head in his hands again and sighted. He looked up at her again.
- Why are you here Fp.
- I needed to se you.
- Well now you have, you can go
- I won't go until I help you
- I don't need your help Fp
- Yes you do.
- No I don't, just go back to your wife and try again.
- We won't do that and she isn't..
- she isn't what.
Alice looked at him waiting for him to answer. He looked at her intense. He looked at her eyes and then down to her lips. He looked up again and saw her watching him. He looked at her soft lips. He hasn't kissed her in a few weeks and he missed her. So he took her head in his hands and locked their lips in a passionate kiss. He opened his eyes and drew back a little but he was still holding her head stroking her cheeks. He looked at her with so much love in his eyes.
- She isn't the woman that I love he whispered.
She looked surprised at his words. But she didn't say them back. She said something else.
- Then join us Fp, join us and we can be together again, she looked at him with hope.
- Join you?
- yes
He tried to hide his disappointment and if she saw it she didn't say anything.
- I can't do that he said quiet.
She stepped back at that looked at him. His hands fell to his sides. He missed her touch immediately.
- I think you should go
- you are kicking me out? He raised his eyebrows at her.
- No I'm just asking you to leave
- Isn't that kicking me out?
- Fp
- What?
- Please leave I need to prepare to go over to Edgar's soon.
- Fine he finally gave up.
He looked at her one final time before walking towards the door. He opened it and went out to his truck. He sat there thinking of what to do. He dialed Fred, Tom, Sierra and Hermione. They had become closer when the Gargoyle king were lurking around town. But they were still friends after the gargoyle king was put down. They had agreed to come to Fred's to talk. The kids wouldn't come home until late at night so they could talk freely. Fp got out of his truck and went to Fred's. He knocked on the door and Fred opened.
- We are gonna get her back, was the only thing he said as he let Fp in.
They sat down at the kitchen table and waited for their friends. Sierra and Tom came together and Hermione came not long after them. They all sat at the kitchen and talked. They all had noticed Alice different behavior. They sat their talking for a long time.
They were going to get back their high school friend and Fp would get his girl back no mater what.