Do you love her Fp? part 2

Fp turned around Gladys so her back was facing him. He then cuffed her and pushed her to move. But she didn't walk but turned around to face Fp.
- You can't do this! She snapped.
- Oh, I can do this very much.
Fp looked over at Jughead who was stantightly the door and looking at the scene. Fp sent him an apologizing gaze. He didn't want Jughead to see him arresting his mother.
- It's fine dad, I knew almost from the start.
But Fp could see that Jughead wasn't fine. He was his son. Fp could see Jughead fighting to hold in the tears.
He then looked at Gladys.
- Remember that you destroyed this family.
- I destroyed it? Gladys asked.
- It wasn't I who was a drunk! She cried.
- No, you don't get to use that excuse, you left when we needed you the most. And then it turns out you were doing drugs all this time!
- I did it for this family!
- So you taking over this town is for our family? I'm sure it is.
Gladys tried to hide the shock in her face.
- Yes, we know.
- How?
- JB told us, after Jughead talking to her.
Gladys turned her head and looked at Jughead.
- The fact that you used our daughter for your gain makes me disgusted. You manipulated her! She is eleven!
Gladys didn't say anything.
- I raised her, she finally said.
- No, you lied to her and manipulated her. I have done my mistakes, I can admit that but no way did I ever do anything deliberately to hurt my children.
- Do you think you did well with two of them?
Fp looked down at her.
- Oh yeah, I know about you and Cooper oh sorry Smith's love baby.
- Don't you dare talk about him.
- Oh, he is dead isn't he, where were you Fp?
- Gladys, he warned
- That bitch kept him a secret.
Fp had enough of her talk. He griped a stronghold of Gladys' arm.
- You don't talk about either of them, do you understand?
- Dad, Jughead snapped him out of it.
The son who was alive.
Fp released his hold of Gladys' arm but stared her down. He could see the satisfaction in her face knowing she hit a nerve.

He made her turn around again and started to walk. He pushed Gladys as she struggled to get released. He walked towards the door and Jughead opened it. The three of them walked out to Fp's sheriff car. Jughead again opened the door and Fp pushed Gladys into the car. He closed the door and turned to Jughead. He saw him looking at where his mother sat.
- Jug?
- Yeah?
- Are you good?
- Yeah, I'm good.
Fp wasn't convinced.
- It's okay to not be okay.
- I really had hoped she was here for us, but she wasn't.
Fp didn't say anything but pulled his son in for a hug. Jughead wrapped his arms around Fp after a few seconds. They embraced each other for a while before Fp pulled back. He saw Jughead wiping his eyes.
- I'm going to take her to the station.
- I'm coming with you.
- You don't have to.
- I want to
- I don't want you to see more than you already have.
- No, I need to come.
- Okay then, lets go.
Fp walked to the driver's seat while Jughead went to the passenger seat. Fp started the car and they drove to the station. Gladys was making comments in the back and Fp could see Jughead flinch as she talked. They arrived at the station and got out. They walked Gladys into the station and went into a cell. Fp locked her in there and turned around. He looked at Jughead before putting his arm around him and walked out of the room.
- We have evidence to put her behind bars for the rest of her life.
- Good, she can't destroy more lives now, Jughead said.
Fp looked at Jughead and put his hands on his shoulders.
- You know you will always have me?
Jughead looked up from where he was looking at the floor.
- Yeah, I know dad, thanks.
Fp pulled Jughead in for another hug.

Betty ran through the sheriff door. She saw the Jones hugging and ran up to them. Jughead pulled out of the hug and turned to look at his girlfriend. He saw that she was out of breath. Her hair was messy and she had tears in her eyes.
- Betty? Jughead asked concerned.
- I went home to you but you weren't there so I ran here, she rambled.
- We put Gladys behind bars, Fp said for Jughead.
- That's good
Jughead could see she wasn't okay.
- Betty what's going on, he said and put his hands on her shoulder.
- I don't know but something is going on at the farm.
This caught Fp's attention.
- What? Jughead asked.
- I don't know Jug but I think it's serious.
- Betty, what happened exactly? Fp askes.
Betty turned her gaze to him.
- I was at Pop's when I heard Kevin talking with Evelyn. She said that some sort of ritual and sacrifice would happen in the farm tonight.
- What sacrifice? Fp asked.
- She didn't say, but she said it was dangerous but that only adults had to do it so Kevin wouldn't be worried.
- Betty calm down, Jughead said in a soft voice.
- What if something happens to her?
- Nothing will happen to her, not on my watch, Fp said.
- I thought about going but I can't do this alone, she turned to Jughead.
- You won't have to Betts.
- Let's go, Fp said. His voice firm but concerned.