core four (2) the dance

This is a part 2 of a chapter (the original core 4) You don't need to read it but this and that chapter Is connected.

................................

Alice and Hermione were at Hermiones house getting ready for the dance. Hermione was helping Alice curl her hair. Alice had already helped curl Hermione's hair to lose big curls. She was now curling Alice hair into big tight curls. The girls had done their makeup already.

Alice had green glittery eyeshadow, fake eyelashes, dark lipstick and a base.
Hermione had golden eyeshadow, fake eyelashes, a dark purple lipstick and a base. Her eyes color were matching a golden purse she were going to have to the danse.

Hermione curled the last of Alice's hair.
- You're done, she said and smiled.
- Thanks, Alice smiled back at her best friend.
Alice looked herself in the mirror. The only thing left now was her dress and then it would be perfect.
She turned around and looked at Hermione.
- When did you say that the boys would come? Alice asked her.
- I told them to pick up us at seven, so we have around one hour to kill.
- So what should we do? Hermione asked.
- We should just talk until they come I guess.

Both of them walked to the bed and sat down.
- So Fp's gonna like that, Hermione said and pointed at Alice look.
- Same goes for Fred, Alice pointed back.
- We are really lucky, Hermioe said and sighted happily.
- Because we have good looking boyfriends? Alice asked lifting an eyebrow.
- No, well yeah but that we are dating the boys we like and they happen to be friends and we are friend so we are all a group of friends.
- Oh yeah now I get what you mean, Alice said.
- What are your plans for after high school? Hermione asked serious.
- Well I will probably try to go to college but the important thing is to stay with Fp.
- I feel the same thing, I really thing me and Fred are good together.
- You are, Alice said and put her hand over Hemrione's.
Hermione looked at her and smiled.
- But do you think you will stay in Riverdale?
- I think so, I mean both of us are in the serpents and I don't think Fp wants to leave. And I like it here. Maybe I can get a job at the register.
- I think I also will stay. My whole life is here and Fred will take over his father's company.
- And if we all stay that means we will still be able to se each other and be friends, Alice smiled happily at her friend.

Alice looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 15 min left for the boys to arrive. They should dress now if they wanted to be on time.

- We should probably dress, Alice said and nodded her head at the clock.
- Oh yeah, Hermione said and got up.

The girl went to the door where their dresses were. They took the dresses from the hangers and changed. They helped each other zip their dresses. They put on their shoes and lastly took their bags. Hermioes a glittery golden bag and Alice a black bag matching her shoes. They were looking them self on the mirror. They both liked their styles. The door bell rang and the girls looked at each other. It was time. They heard Hermione's mother call them from downstairs.
- Well let's not keep them waiting, Hermione said and walked to the door

They boys were standing at the bottom of the stairs and looked up when they heard heels klicking. Hermione was the first down and Fred's eyes never left her. She reached down and put her arm threw Fred's. Alice came after her. She could se Fred's eyes on her and saw his mouth open up a bit and closing again. She smiled at him.
She reaches down and held on to Fp's hand.
- You are gorgeous, Fp said.
- Well you aren't to bad your self.
Fred was wearing a black costume with a white shirt and a tie.
Fp was never into ties so he had a black costume and the first buttons were opened on his white shirt.
- Okay shall we go Hermione said and Fp and Alice who were looking into each other looked apart at her voice.
- Yeah, Fp said and walked out from the house.
- Bye mom, me and Alice will be back later, she shouted to her mother.
- Okay honey, just done be out to late Hermione's mother answered back.
- Yeah yeah mom, Hermione said and she was out from the door.
- So let go, she said when she reached the others.