First kiss

Fp's body was aching and he was exhausted. He was dirty and blood was dripping from his body. His face was badly bruised and blood was dripping down. Alice was sitting next to him cleaning his cuts the best she could. Fp had his arm on the table and his head on his hand to not fall down. It was silent in the trailer, the only sound was Alice helping to clean him. She had given him some frozen beans that he had put on his stomach. He was glad it was Alice helping him.
They had known each other for almost their whole lifes. The first time was when they were 5. Alice had moved from another place in the south side to sunnyside. Alice had come out running from her trailer and he could hear her parents shouting at her. He helped her hide from her parents until they had cooled of. Both of them knew how it was. They had their survival instincts on all the time. You couldn't afford being week on the southside. So from that day the two kids held together. They grew up together. Went to school together. And what ever happened they were there for each other. They used to go to the forest where there were some sort of a tunnel they had found one time running away from Fp's father.
It was their place. They went there whenever they wanted, no one knew of the place but them. They were best friends. There was something special about them. Fp could listen to her all day just talking about anything. She was gorgeous to. Her blond wavy hair and her beautiful blue eyes deep as the ocean and he could drown in them. He knew the boys were watching her but she didn't care. They were always together and was friends with Fred Andrews and Hermione Gomez. There were alone at Fp's trailer. His dad was probably at the white wyrm passed out. The guys there would take care of him. The only thing Alice were paying her attention on were Fp. His brown hair was wet from sweat and dry blood were on his head. She pushed away some of his hair from his face. She then returned to cleaning his face. She let out a sight.
- Why does the challenges need be so brutal? She asked and looked at him with concern in her eyes.
- They need to se if you are qualified, he answers her.
- Yeah I know but to punch you to your death.
- I'm not dead, I'm fine he assured her.
She looked at him as if she was ready to say something but kept quiet.
- And of course I have it harder then many, being the kings son.
- Shouldn't you have a free pass because of that?
- Have you meet my father.
Alice didn't say anything more at that.
- You don't have to do this you know?
- Of course I do, I'm not gonna leave you alone like this.
- Okay.
He looked into her eyes and she looked away focusing on a cut on his cheek. Her eyes then dropped to his side where a big serpent tattoo were. She tried to look away form his chest. He was attractive she knew that. And she had seen him without a shirt many times when they were swimming at the river. It was rather the ugly bruises her gaze lingered on. She could se that he was in pain. He had refused to go to the hospital and Alice couldn't stop worrying about him.
- Hey I'm okay, he said.
He took the hand he had the beans in and lifted her chin up so she would look at him.
- I'm okay, he tried to assure her.
She felt tears threatening to come. He hated seeing her upset.
- You looked dead when they were finished with you, she snapped the tears streaming down.
- Please Alice don't cry, it seems worse then it actually is.
- You can barely sit without support.
- I will be much better tomorrow.
- And I have you to take care of me.
She glared at him for a bit but then smiled at him.
- I just can't lose you, she said in a whisper.
- And you won't.
- Promise me that, she looked straight into his eyes.
- I promise, he said quiet.
He took her hand in his and stroke her upper hand. She put her other hand on his cheek stroking it. He was her best friend so why did she want to kiss him. She saw him look down at her lips and then up to her eyes again. How would his lips feel against her own. She could feel him staring at her. They sat incredible close so she bent a little and captured his lips with hers without thinking. His lips were soft and she loved the feeling. She then realized what she was doing and drew back. Fp looked shock when she looked at him again. She could feel her face turning red.
- I'm sorry I shouldn't she rambled but was cut of by his lips on hers. She kissed him back after a second of hesitation.
The feeling was like no other kiss either of them had ever had. Fp opened his mouth and let her tongue in deepening the kiss. Fp hissed in pain and Alice drew back. He had one hand on his stomach.
- Are you okay.
- Yeah It just hurt a little.
- That was...., Alice started
- Amazing, he finished for her.
- Yeah I liked it.
- You are my best friend but I think I want more, Fp said.
- Me too.
- Then we agree, Fp said
- Yeah I guess Alice said smiling and kissed him again.
- I think we need to finish here and you should take a shower.
- Yeah okay.
Alice continued cleaning him for a while. They sat in a comfortable silence.
- You should go take a shower now, Alice said when she had finished.
- Yeah I think I should.
He went to the showers and Alice sat at the table. She could here the showers turn on. She smiled at the thought of them together. She liked it. She was lost in her thoughts and didn't hear when he came into the room again.
- Earth to Alice , he nudged her arm.
- Oh hey.
- What were you thinking about.
- Oh nothing special.
She looked up at him. He had grey sweatpants on and was clean now. He was shirtless and holding a white T-shirt in his hand. She could see his serpent tattoo that was covered in plastic so it would heel. He had a cut on the other side.
- Can you help me? He pointed at the cut.
- Yeah of course.
He sat down and Alice put a bandage on the cut. She looked at the clock on the wall.
- I should probably leave, she said.
- Ohh come on you don't have to.
- It's late Fp
- it's not like your parents really care.
That was true and she would much rather be in his presence.
- What about your father.
- Probably passed out in the wyrm and won't come home until later tomorrow.
- Okay then.
Alice went up and came back with some snacks and two sodas.
- For celebration of you becoming a serpent.
Alice lifted her sofa and they toasted for that. They sat there talking and eating until late at night. Fp tried but couldn't hide a yawn.
- You should sleep you are exhausted.
- Yeah you are right.
He stood up and held her hand. She stood up and he led her to the bedroom.
- I could sleep on the couch, I don't need to take your place.
- Don't be stupid, come.
He took away the cowers and laid down. He gestured her to follow his lead so she did. She climbed in to the other side of the bed. Fp pulled the covers over them and laid on his back. Alice turned on her side. She moved closer to him and put her head on his chest and he but a arm around her. She could hear his heartbeat slow down as he fell asleep. She was awake listening to his heartbeat. She fell asleep on the sound. Both of them slept through the whole night cuddled into each other.