The Lady Archer

She had no one except her grandmother.
He had everything except happiness.
She was sweet but vicious when one provoked her.
He was arrogant but eerily calm when one provoked him.
Their lives were different, but somehow, they found each other.
They felt emotions they never knew existed.
The world was against them, but they had each other, and they would do anything to defeat the odds and remain together.

⚠️ Warning! ⚠️
Please read
All rights reserved. ©️ xSimplayPaulax / PaulaKezia123

This story is entirely fictional. However, please give it a try, it gets more exciting and interesting as you move on. If some parts of the story also come out as offensive, I apologise.

I wrote this book because I admire the medieval times; however, the English used in this book is not ancient whatsoever; it's still ordinary English used today. Some parts of the story are also very similar to the typical modern-day life. I hope you enjoy it. 

The book is slowly being EDITED,

so please bare with me.😄

The photos and videos that are used in this book belong to their original and respective owners. I don't take any responsibility for them. Also, this book has a lot of violence, and there is the use of foul language, just thought I should say this!

ENJOY!

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE IF YOU LIKE IT!

*^*