4th Meeting

Present Day

I kissed Sangyeon's cheeks as he was crying about his problems. "It's going to be okay. It was just one mistake." "But others have been fired just for breathing in the wrong direction." "How do you-never mind that. If they haven't called by now, you must be okay." He hugged me and I gently patted his back. I remembered the first time he had cried over something important to him. I did this then and he was instantly calmed. However, today didn't seem to be my lucky day. I added a few more kisses, hoping they would help.

Flashback(Haknyeon)

I mentally hit myself for talking about my personal feelings in front of a little, especially if they were about him or her. I was just so wrapped up in the conversation that it just flowed naturally. I looked around outside of the shop but didn't see any sign of him. "How fast can he run...?" I didn't even know where to start. I knew nothing about this little from the one day I spent with him weeks ago. "Fuck..." I decided to start moving as standing around wasn't helping. I called out to him hoping he'd come back. Though, if I were in his shoes, I wouldn't want to come back.

I don't know how long it's been since I started looking, but the blue sky was now a bright orange. I hoped he had gone home as I reached into my pocket for his keys. I realized that that would've been impossible since I have his keys. "Unless Younghoon is home..." I unlocked the door and stepped inside. It was quiet, convincing me that no one was home. I decided to look around inside just to make sure as he could be hiding. After a long search, it was clear that he hadn't come home. Just as I was approaching the living room, I heard voices coming from the front door.

"Ah, so that's why you came to me. I'm surprised they let you in in this state." "What state?" "Ah, don't mind me. What would you like for dinner?" "Ice cream!" "Chicken and rice it is." How did he get chicken and rice from ice cream? I thought he would comply with his request, not completely change it. I cracked open the bedroom door and saw Sangyeon clingy to Younghoon like a monkey. "Do I wait to sneak out or..." Younghoon suddenly looked in my direction. "Is there something there?" "I don't know." He walked over and I hid behind the furthest bed. "I swear I thought I saw someone."

He closed the door and I sighed in relief. I stood up then saw Younghoon waiting. "Gotcha." I noticed Sangyeon had somehow slipped in and was now hiding behind Younghoon. "Why did you make Sang cry huh? What did he ever do to you huh?" I became scared as he was now towering over me with his height. "It wasn't intentional! It just slipped out! I didn't mean him at all!" I gulped as Younghoon didn't seem to buy into it. "Hoonie, please stop..." And just like that he was by Sangyeon's side. "I'll let you two talk. If I even catch wind of a whimper from him, you're dead." I smiled weakly as he slowly partially closed the door.

"Sangyeon, I wasn't talk about you earlier, honest. That man was talking bad about you and I put him in his place just as you left." He still seemed hesitant, but seemed more open than earlier. "You're fine the way you are. He just doesn't understand, that's all." "Do you mean it...? "Of course." I really did mean it. I soon found him in my arms bawling his eyes out. I gently patted his back in an effort to quiet him and it worked. However, as I feared, Younghoon had stormed in ready to fight.