6th Meeting

Present Day

I fed Chanhee a piece of cake then waited for him to speak. "Ah, we're not doing well. I got mad that he was seeing other littles even though it's his job. I told him to quit and find something else. It escalated from there." I sighed as Chanhee always caused problems for Sunwoo. Why they fell for other is a big mystery, but it was glaringly obvious that they really cared for each other. I thought about the time all four of us had a play date and how quickly it snowballed. "What's on your mind?" "Work. Nothing important." Chanhee sighed then picked at his cake. "I'm going to ask him."

Flashback

I opened the door and in walked Kevin dragging Chanhee inside. "Did you have to be so rough?" "Whatever." Chanhee looked up at me with eyes as pure as fresh fallen snow. Younghoon had scurried in with sweets and games. "Chanhee!" Younghoon squeezed the air out of him then set everything up. "Play time!" Kevin, as usual, seemed disinterested. "Please try Kevie." "Okay..." We started up a game of Trouble and most of it was us screaming at each other.

The doorbell rang and I quickly got up and ran to the door. I opened it and was confused. "Who are you?" "I was told by my little that he was here." "ˢᵘⁿʷᵒᵒ..." I felt someone clinging to my back and saw that it was Chanhee. "ᶜᵃⁿ ʰᵉ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ˢᵗᵃʸ...ˀ" I couldn't find it in my heart to deny his request, and so we ended up with a 5th person in my home. As I was closing my door, I noticed someone else was walking up the steps. He didn't look familiar either. "Is my little here? He wouldn't answer my calls." "Who's your little...?" "Changmin!!!!" I had never seen little Kevin look so excited before.

"Can he stay too? It wouldn't be fair if Chanhee's did and mine can't." "I guess..." I started feeling sad as I wanted to see Haknyeon too. I slowly closed the door and watched everyone having fun with the new people. "Sangyeonie, come on!" I shook my head then hurried into the bedroom. I curled up on my bed and wish I had made a request earlier.

"Sangyeonie, come out...We want to play..." "No..." "Please...I have cookies!" I didn't respond. I was too sad for cookies or playtime. "ˢᵘⁿʷᵒᵒ, ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ʰᵉˡᵖ ᵘˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ʰᶦᵐ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ...ʰᵉ'ˡˡ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉ..." "I can try, but he has to unlock the door first..." "I have a key!" The sound of footsteps disappearing then reappearing filled my ears. The creak of the door was heard and slow footsteps were heard. "Sangyeon, what's up? Hm?" "Talk to us." I sat up and saw that both Sunwoo and Changmin had come in.

"I want Haknyeon..." They looked at each other with worried faces. "Haknyeon...? Ju Haknyeon...?" I nodded then wiped my cheek. "Um, he's really busy today...Can we take his place for now?" I shook my head then covered myself with a sheet. I only wanted Haknyeon. I was convinced he was the only one that could make me smile and laugh. "You're friends are worried about you...Come show them that you're okay and that you'll eat something." Changmin held out both hands to me, but I didn't budge.

"Sunwoo, I don't think he's going to listen to us." "Of all people in the company he had to get attached to Haknyeon. I don't get why the boss keeps him around." "Cause of that bold and amazing thing he did back then. Anyway, call him." "We both know how he gets if he's bothered on his day off." "Then you rather watch this little starve?"

"Hey, Haknyeon's on the phone." I came out from under the sheets and took the phone from his hands. "Sangyeon?" "Hi! Where are you? Are you working?" "Yeah. I'm really busy too. They filled me in. Can you listen to them for me? I have to go. Bye!" "Wait-" He hung up. "So, what did he say?" "I'll eat..."