Backstory

The fight with Lotor went all wrong. The paladins lost.

They fought Lotor in the Quintessence field, and before he turned mad overpowered them, breaking the Lions apart and forcing out of the field. After they popped out, each paladin unconscious and the lions nonfuctional, Lotor took over the Castle of Lions, and forced Coran to explain how to avoid destroying the universe with the rapidly enlarging rips in the cosmos. Coran told. Lotor took everyone prisoner aboard the Castle of Lions, and imprisoned them on his ship. He then overloaded the teludav and took the crystal for himself. After that, he called his generals, who brought several Galra cruisers with them and helped round up the paladins and take them prisoner aboard various Galra ships. They seperated the paladins and co. into pairs of two, but left the space wolf behind. They couldn't risk having him teleport the paladins to safety.

The story picks up right after these events, with Lance in Pidge, who were imprisoned together, waking up.

A/N: Sorry for the boring stuff! But that's over now! The next part of the story is actual story, I promise. What do you think of the premise? I thought it would be cool, but that's just me. I like it when the bad guys win. 

P.S. I'm very sorry for leaving the space wolf behind. I loved him just as much as y'all!