Pidge || Golomarm

The ship docked onto the landing at Golomarm, jostling around Lance and me in the cell. Myself, who had been standing at the moment, fell on top of Lance. We tumbled to the ground. I looked at the Cuban boy beneath me. His chocolate colored hair looked so soft. I wanted to run my hands through it, to see if it was. What? I shook me head to clear away those thoughts. We were in a life or death situation, and I did not have a crush on Lance McClain. I was just thinking irrational thoughts produced by stress. But just in case, I pushed myself off Lance, sitting on the floor next to him instead. He put one arm around my shoulders, flashing me a half-hearted smile.

Footsteps echoed down the hall once more. Lotor stood at the entrance flanked again by droids, arms crossed and glaring coldly at us. "Get up," he snapped. "I have better things to do than oversee your going into captivity." I reluctantly stood, Lance right beside me. "Now hold out your arms," Lotor demanded.

"Why?" Lance challenged him. "Make me." Just shut up Lance, please, just shut up. I thought desperately. 

Lotor snapped his fingers, and in an instant, all the robots had their guns ready to fire. On them. "Mr. McClain, I will make you. If you don't hold out your arms this minute, you will be shot full of holes."

I grabbed Lance's arm. "Just go along with him Lance. I've lost everyone else. I can't lose you too." I felt the tears well up behind my eyes. But I was done crying. I wouldn't show Lotor how weak I really was. Lance looked down at me, and he must've seen the desperation in my eyes, because he held out his arms, and a second later, I did too. Lotor took out some space handcuffs, and clasped them over my and Lance's wrists.

"Come on, now." Lotor turned and marched off, and since I had no choice, I followed, Lance right behind me. The robots kept their guns on me and him all the way out of the ship, and onto Golomarm. 

Golomarm. It was actually a beautiful planet. I had been expecting a bleak, harsh planet that housed a cruel people, but this planet was the opposite. They had put down the ship in water, at a port on the island, and I could see the port city's hustle and bustle from here. Golomians were actually very human looking, except that all the adults were at least 6 ft, the males probably achieving 6 ft 8 in at average. When I looked father down the coast, I could see emerald forests and beautiful beaches. This was were I would be imprisoned?

Lotor marched us through town, ignoring the whispers of the surrounding Golomains about their strange party. To the Golomians, Lance and I were two strange alien prisoners, and Lotor was their ruler, and we were all surrounded by a guard of robots.

Lotor called a halt in front of a diner. He went inside for a few minutes, then came back out with a dark skinned Golonian, who was at least 7 ft. So, utterly terrifying for me. Of all the aliens to live on this planet, they were tall ones. 

Lotor interrupted me musings. "This is Master Hallman. He is the man who offered so much for you two."

I stared up at the man in horror, and felt Lance tense beside me. The reality of this situation was sinking in.

A/N: What did y'all think of this capter? I tried my best to describe the Golomians, and I'm sorry about the terrible name, ;). The next chapter will be from Lance's POV, so stay tuned. I'll be releasing it sometime later today or tomorrow.