9

PRIVATE CHAT JUG/BETTY
Jug: Betty!
Jug: Betty pls answer me!
Jug: Betty what's a matter!?
Betty: I'm busy jug.
Jug: doing wat?
Betty: Stuff
Jug: I get it. Ok, bye
Betty: wait u get wat?
Jug: that u don't want to be with me anymore.
Betty: No I still love u I'm just, I have some problems to... deal with
Jug: can I help with any of those problems
Betty: no. Gn jug go to bed.
Jug: y must u do this to me! Gn beabe
*Betty doesn't answer any of  Jugheads texts for the next few months, and no one has seen her in school. She isn't active in the group chat either*
GROUP CHAT
Cheryl: Veronica!?
Roni: Wat!
Cheryl: I'm having a sleepover and ur invited and ur coming so is Josie, and Toni
Roni: Uh ok when is it?
Cheryl: 7
Roni: I'll b there at 630
Archie: Who wants to go to chili's with me?
Liz: Nah
Jug: MEEEE
Reggie: MEEEEE
Liz: Wait sure MEEEEEE
Roni: REGGIE R U DATING THAT HOE!?
Reggie: Uh no bab? I'm with u remember
Kevin: OH SHIT MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUUUUU #REGONICA/VEGGIE and CHONI, AND BUGHEAD! YAY MY FAMMMMM
Reggie: FACK I wasn't supposed to tell anyone we were together! I'm so srry Roni! Ily I hope u can forgive me bab!?
Roni: it's ok I wanted to tell them it was a burden keeping this secret for so long. But WTF is that hoe like fllowing u to chili's like wtf!
Liz: um I'm not following him to chili's, and the reason I said I would go was I thot about it and I'm craving some of dat enchiladas😍, and I'm not a hoe so pls don't call me that Veronica.
Kevin: wait who should Liz be with? We can't have her be like a lonely old lady.
Jug: I have a question Where tf is Betts?!
Roni: she won't talk to anyone and she isn't in school either, maybe she went to see the twins....

Who knows what's happening to Betty (or thinks they know what's happening to Betty) bye yaallll (and who else has heard Eminem's new album "Kamikaze" it's SOOOO good! And who else has listened to Machine Gun Kelly 'MGK' dis of Eminem called "Rap Devil" I think it is funny but I love Eminem so.... I wouldn't stand for dissing him, but I think it's a good song! Lol end of my music rant just go listen to those songs pls!)