15

Ok so below I will list everyone's new names beside their real name so you dont get confused, because last chapter everyone changed their names.

Jughead-AlphaSnake

Fangs-OmegaSnake

Sweetpea-BetaSnake

Cheryl-CherryCola

Toni-QueenPoison

Reggie-MisterMantle

Veronica-MissLodge

Josie-MissMcCoy

Kevin-RainbowAfterTheRain

ok onto the story! :)

GROUP CHAT

CherryCola: Guys, important news! LiStEn Up KiDs!

Archie: Wtf why are everyone's names changed?

QueenPoison: We all changed our names! In the chat I mean lmao

Archie: hmm cool what should mine be.

CherryCola: How about IlliterateFuck because it would be a QUESTION MARK NOT A DAMN PERIOD DUMB BITCH!

QueenPoison: Jesus Christ Cheryl! Calm down, what did you wanna tell us all?

CherryCola: Well, I will be having a get together per say. And you ALL are coming. Get to my house at 3 pm tomorrow after noon! Bring your suitcases, you'll need warm weather clothes and bathing suits. Also bring sun screen/lotion unless you wanna be burnt to a crispy thot potato chip. Bye now! Kisses to all!

AlphaSnake: Err? Ok then...

Archie: GUYS! I still dont have a cool name! Oh wait uno momento!

*Archie has changed his name to Andrews*

MissMcCoy: Oh great... so cute I guess.

MissLodge: Lmao oof

MisterMantle: Cheryl, do I have to go?

CherryCola: Yeah, I forgot to mention. EVERYONE MUST COME OR ELSE!

RainbowAfterTheRain: Yay!

REAL LIFE (HERMIONE IS IN FRONT OF POPS)

Hermione: *calls Hiram* Hey, How much longer do we have to keep this whole 'together' charade up?

Hiram: *oh phone* I think just a little longer then we can just wash our hands of each other. Good?

Hermione Yes, very. Good bye Hiram. *hangs up*

*Leaves crunch and footsteps are heard*

Hermione: Who's there?

*no response, footsteps get closer, they are coming from behind Pop's*

Person: *jumps out of the darkness and covers Hermione's mouth, grabs her neck and pulls her behind Pop's*

Hermione: *incoherent mumbling*

Person: Shut the hell up, mob scum! *throws her into the wall and holds her there, pulls needle/syringe out of pocket and shoves into her neck*

Hermione: *goes unconscious*

Person:  Finally silence from the whore *covers her with a tarp that's on the dumpster and drags her over to his car, puts her in the car* I will be back in a moment Howard.

Howard (driver): Ok. Standard procedure?

Person: Yes. *walks into Pop's and gets a burger to not look suspicious*

Ok, did you guys like it???? ALSO who do you think 'Person' is??

BYE GIRLIES AND BOYOS! :)