12

MARCH 2 (one day after last chapter)

Betty: Hey guys! I cant wait for school to start!

Jughead: ????!!!!!

Betty: ?????

Veronica: BETTYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYOURE BACCKKKKKK! wHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betty: What do you mean, we just talked yesterday...

Jughead: Betts, we haven't talked in months, also school started like 6 months ago. Its November 18th What are you talking about? We also know that you were at the WhiteWhyrm

Cheryl: Yes. You went all nutters.

Betty: wHAT!? NO! yESTERDAY WAS AUGUST 28TH! THATS IMPOSSIBLE, WE JUST TALKED ABOUT ARCHIE'S HEARING!!

Jughead: You must be high, also why so nice now?

Betty: What? I'm always nice to you guys, you're my friends.

Veronica: Why did you send me that email, also I responded, why  didn't you answer.

Betty: Im sooo confused right now! My mom just gave me some breakfast and said to get ready. Im assuming for school because its AUGUST 29TH not March. I figured it out its a prank, stop pranking me guys!

Jughead: Betty i'm not pranking you. Check your phone. What does it say for the date?

Betty: March 2ND!!!!!!!!! WHATTTTTTTTTTTT?????!

Jughead: How do you not remember like 6 1/2 months of your life? Even when we stopped by your house your mom said you didn't want to talk to us...

*Betty has logged off*

Jughead: OMG! WTF!

Veronica: I think I know whats happening. On August 28th she went to see her father with her mother. Maybe she flipped out at him and they put her in the sisters of quiet mercy. they serve some strong drugs there, remember how Cheryl said they drugged everyone there?

Jughead: Good thought, ill follow it up.

*Jughead has logged off*

Cheryl: I sort of feel bad, I only remember the day you saved me I dont have any memories at the sisters. only the day before mother sent me off.

Veronica: Yah I know, but I feel unsure about this whole thing.

REAL LIFE (not texting) COOPER RESIDENCE/KITCHEN/ABOUT 5 MINUTES AGO

Betty: *is texting the group chat*

Alice: *sees who Betty is texting, grabs her phone and signs out of the chat* I told you not to talk to them, they are mean and not good for your health. We have plans that we must carry through and they will wreck them. You mustn't speak to those, those things ever again. Got it?

Betty: Yea I guess... but mom what day is it?

Alice: Umm... its August 29th, why?

Betty: Well they said it was March 2nd and my phone also said it was March 2nd too.

Alice:*Lying* Well I dropped my glass of water on your phone when you were sleeping, so that must have disoriented it and ill get it fixed *puts Betty's phone in her back pocket*

Betty: *confused sort of* Oh ok that explains it I guess...

Alice: *hands betty some eggs* And I was thinking since you are 17 you could stay... home from school this year. Well not just this year, um all years...

Betty: Uhh why?

Alice: Well, *lying* Polly, needs some help with the kids and you're great with them, I just don't think I'll be enough. It'd be great to have you home twenty-four-seven.

Betty: Oh... I guess...