17

Real Life// Limo// 2 Hours After Previous Chapter

         Cheryl napped on Toni's shoulder when Archie saw out the window a black car that he saw when they first started driving. "Uh guys. I think that car is following us." Archie says with worry in his voice. "It's the luggage you idiot." Toni whispers not caring enough to open her eyes. Veronica snored softly in the corner with her head in Reggie's lap. His head up against the side of the car as he snored like a bear. Josie was cuddled up to Archie, they had their arms wrapped around each other. Josie's eyelids fluttered open when Archie spoke once more. "Why is everyone so rude to me?" he groaned stretching his arms and almost hitting Veronica. Before his hand swept Veronica's head Reggie's hand sheltered her head. He had awoken when Josie did. "Watch it." Reggie warned. Archie scrunched his face at Reggie. Archie wasn't a bit tired, so he whispered to Josie "Want any drinks?" She nodded her head.

         "A beer."

          Archie chuckled, "If there is any left." He found 2 Coors Light's and gave one to Josie. She fumbled with the top but handed it to Archie, who popped it with one hand. She took a small sip then put her beer on the shelf. She sat up and rearranged herself so she wasn't leaning on Archie. Archie took a few large gulps then put his on the shelf as well.

         4 hours later everyone was awake and it was 2AM. Cheryl sat rubbing her head "Only 2 more hours. You all wanted to come!"

           "Uh, no it was the opposite. We were all forced to come, by you." Reggie whined. Cheryl threw a bag of M&M's at Reggie. Reggie opened them and ate them. Veronica sat scrunched up reading a book. Toni was on her phone playing IMessage games with Josie. Archie was looking over Josie's shoulder watching her get whooped by Toni. "Jo, you really suck at cup pong." Archie joked. Jughead was writing on his computer, while Sweetpea and Fangs who were on either side of him, tried to see who could catch more goldfish in their mouth. Occasionally Jughead would intervene the goldfish toss and put it in his own mouth.

          When Veronica was done reading she took a look at the ground underneath the 3 Serpents. Her eyes bulged. "Are you kidding me? Fangs! Don't you dare throw that cracker! Look at the floor, you made a huge mess." Cheryl smiled then put her Lous Vuitton on the 30 or so goldfish and smooshed them.

          "Who gives a shit if there's a mess? Certainly not me. There's foreign maids for a reason."

          "Cheryl! They're people, even if their job is to clean, why trash the place just because you're not responsible for it afterwards?"

          "Whatever, Veronica. If you're so sad, clean it up yourself. Don't take it out on us. Sorry we're not as Mary Magdalene as you." Veronica scowled at Cheryl and turned to Reggie. She was still tired so she laid her head onto his shoulder and fell asleep.

           2 hours later the car stopped at a ware house and everyone got out. Veronica who was still dazed was clinging to Reggie for dear life. She was hung over, tired, and wearing 4 inch high-heals. Who wouldn't be clinging for dear life?

           "Ok everyone, go in through those doors and wait inside. The pilot will come and get you boarded. And the luggage girl will load the bags in once we are about to take off. Got it? Any questions just ask the pilot or press the blue button in the jet." said the girl who had been driving them. Her diamond face had sharp cheekbones with flat lime-green hair adorning her olive skin.

           Just before Veronica went inside she turned to the girl and said "I love your hair! Reminds me of the Mountain Dew Cardi B hair. Where do you go to get it done?"

           "Thanks, that's where the idea came from, hah! I go somewhere in New York. Do you wear weaves too? Ill write down the numba' if you want." the girl replied taking a sudden interest in Veronica.

          "No, but it would be nice to try one, though. Thank you, but I wont need it. Are you coming on the trip with us?"

           "I think I do have a cabin near yours."

           "A cabin? Really. Where are we going?"

          "Ermmm I think Cheryl and Toni told me not to say anything. Sorry."

                                                                    *    *    *    *    *

           Once the private jet that the Blossom Family owned was in the air, everyone seemed a bit more relaxed. No one had to sleep squished up in a car, or stop every 4 hours for people to go to the bathroom. Everyone had their own sections. It was like flying first class but an upgraded first class. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves a lot more and kept asking where they were going. Cheryl only hinted 'My family owns it as well'. That didn't help. The Blossoms practically own the world.

           After like 3 hours Cheryl and Toni went out to the part of the jet that was sort of like the 'living room' area. Everyone was sitting in chairs watching the normal sized television. Cheryl cleared her throat for their attention and Veronica's face lit up.

           "We are here?!" Veronica asked in a screeching voice.

           "No, remember when we got onto the jet, where do you think we were?" Toni questioned the group. Everyone shrugged but Jughead looked like he was thinking hard.

           "From the math I did, I think we were somewhere in California. Am I right?" Jughead announced. Toni nodded.

           "Palm Springs to be exact. Oh and we are almost there." Cheryl said walking back to her quarters. Everyone grumbled as if to say 'Where the hell is there!?'. Cheryl enjoyed annoying them all so she had another idea. She wouldn't tell them where they were till they had been there for a while.

           Toni stayed in the living room area and talked with her friends. After about 2-ish hours the jet stopped flying and took a smooth landing on the gravel next to a jungle. Josie was nervous. She looked to Archie and clung to his arm.

           "I don't think this was where we were supposed to land, Archie..." Josie was scared the pilot made a mistake. Little did she know, this was the exact place they were supposed to go.

           Just after their jet landed, another smaller jet landed net to them. A few girls got out of the jet carrying suitcases. They all had jackets that looked like serpent jackets. Once they turned around, it was clear that the jackets said 'Pretty Poisons' Sweetpea groaned at the thought of the girl gang. He despised them, seeing as they tried to attack him and Fangs. Jughead calmed him down and told him "If you dont calm down, I'll find Cheryl's bow. Chill."

           Cheryl came to the living room area and told them to get off the jet, and that their bags would be out soon. Everyone followed her instructions. Once they were outside they looked around at the beautiful surroundings. There was jungle plants, with multi-colored birds on the trees. Through the trees there was a delicately carved arch that went into the jungle, creating a long path. Veronica tried to see where the path led to but it was too long and twisty to be able to see that.

           After the girl that had the green-ish hair brought their bags out, Cheryl and Toni rounded everyone up and walked them down the arch-path. It took about 15 minutes to get through the thick jungle to the mainland. The mainland was a beachy area with a wooden path through the water to the 18 or so cabins. The cabins were wooden and hut-like. This place looked like the Caribbean.

           "Are we in the Caribbean?" Josie asked eyeing the crystal clear water. Cheryl was about to say "Wait and see." but Toni interrupted the 'Wait'.

           "Yes, sort of. We are at Blossom Island. It is a small Island near the Caribbean Islands." Toni explained. The group was amazed. After admiring the island, most asked where their cabin was. Cheryl explained "Pick your own, the big one at the end of the path is Toni and I's. Go on."

           Betty and Jughead had a big cabin near Toni and Cheryl's. Archie and Josie had the one across from Betty and Jughead's. Veronica and Reggie's was next to Betty and Jughead's. Sweetpea got his own cabin that was next to Archie and Josie's. Fangs' was next to Sweetpea's. The Pretty Poisons shared cabins with eachother. Each cabin was a 2 person so about in all 11 cabins were used in total. Cheryl and Toni decided to only bring 10 of the Poisons, because there was a limited about of cabins on Blossom Island.